1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. I keep on relapsing what is happening. I usually have streaks of 30 days easy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Low class warrior here:
    Day 8 check in

I am sorry I didnt Check in on day 7.

3. - Day 12 completed, but i am not satisfied with the results, i was too lazy to get stuff done, tomorrow i hope it will be different. It has to.

[​IMG]

Kingfisher likes this.
  4. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Checking in, day 20.
    I had a bad mental breakdown last night, but I'm ok now. Still not feeling happy though. :(

5. Frenchrev1.5

Frenchrev1.5 Fapstronaut

6. Thanks for joining us warrior, glad to have you here! ;)

[​IMG]

Frenchrev1.5 likes this.
  7. Day 13. I have a few demons in my mind that i'm fighting, its not easy but i won't be defeated, not now! Something tells me tomorrow won't be easy either...

[​IMG]

8. I wanna wish all you guys a fantastic week ahead. No matter who you're gonna face against, just know that the inner warrior inside you knows that you can win every situation in life, you just gotta explode all the will to win and show to the whole world what you are capable of, you are capable more than you can imagine. To victory Z WARRIORS!

[​IMG]

9. sebostyan

sebostyan Fapstronaut

10. You got this bro, never give up! ;)

11. Pretty sure this is day six? HMM I skipped recording a day but didn't relapse. Maybe I'll take breaks recording every now and then but overall I wanna keep this pace. Also, I either flatlined or I broke free of the grasp of PMO, I'm not really super determined not to relapse rather I just don't feel a general attraction to either side. Perhaps a balance and proper direction are whats needed. For now, I'll just continue the streak as usual and see what comes up, catch yall later!

12. First weeks are hard, but you can do this, i trust you can do this! ;)

13. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Low class warrior here :
    Day 9 check in

14. Glad to know you are making some progress... Over all how are you feeling brother? I remember we spoke a bit last year, did you manage to get a job? Are you eating well? Hope you are fine! :)

15. Toph

Toph Fapstronaut

Made it to double digits babyyyy! Day 10 complete - gonna get that elite warrior status this week lol