1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You don't need to look further than yourself. The Wells of strength are within you

Leader of ME likes this.
  2. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Hallo... Do you wanna have duel with me? It's gonna be a honor to me...

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hmm I don't see why not. I won't go easy on you old man!
    Simple rules.
    No PMO(this includes no sexual relations)
    Fight on your honor.
    In case of reset you will mention the Victor on your status for a week.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Woo... I already married... Even I meet my wife every 3 months. I'm sorry, I can't if no sexual relation is in your category....

5. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Brother @MONSTER MONK if you looking for hard mode opponents... well, may you join us (me and @fg4795 ) in this fight...
    If you want and with the permission of @primordial-saiyan ofcourse!

6. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hahaha 263 days! That's awesome! No way I'm duelling with you. Maybe someone close to my streak will do :p

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Oops. Apparently the duel is still going on, my bad for just assuming it's over and not checking with you. Anyway, I had the greatest victory I've had for weeks: Absolutely no relapses over the weekend(Actually not really, today is still Sunday and there's around 6 hours left before I can make that claim, but you know what I mean). Had a few brief moments where an urge crept in and tried to pull off what it did for the last few weekends, but I spotted them and they ran away with their tails between their legs. Week 2 here I come again!

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  9. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  11. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

Didn't got you bro..

12. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I mean i want to duel with you. But if @fg4795 agree cause i m already in a duel with him. I know that many times our brother @primordial-saiyan has allowed competitions with three... So it's up to them! Fine by me! I will be happy to have an extra motivation, an extra co-figher!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  13. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

Ok Great

primordial-saiyan, fg4795 and Alex_Al like this.
  14. Unfortunately I can't share my opinion. No exscuse for me, I knew from the last time I relapsed that when bad news force me home I am weaker, still I let the trigger trick me today since yesterday govt. decided to close all my region, that basically means no gyms or sport in general, no pubs, no disco, no school, Nothing until April, 3rd.
    They sent the army. It's some serious business I didn't handle the stress.
    Need to react.
    Btw a bad morning, a kind of binging out of stress, not searched something in particular or anything, I was like "punishing" my self for being weak

15. Evolved

Evolved Fapstronaut

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Checking in for the day. Somehow my productivity suffered and now I'm left with a simple task that should've been completed hours ago to be done. Probably didn't help that I took a nap and procrastinated for an hour.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  17. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

18. Hi fighters and my duel partner @Timmyrogger.

I am doing good. I will sort this out tomorrow and making real efforts. Today the intensity level has increased a lot so I matched it by deleting the apk file for the no ads youtube I have so I can't even watch even if I really want to. My phone usage has reduced by like 60-70% but I feel way better. A good tip I saw today is don't go on phone in bed, I'm gonna try apply it. Tomorrow I'm quite busy but for the day after I should sort out everything here, thanks for your patience and keep up the good fight.

Leader of ME likes this.