1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Check in day 32. After reading some post in this forum today, I realised that the fight really doesn't get easier. I just have to keep pushing forward. I'm glad my fellow warriors are fighting hard and glad about the result they are getting. I am glad to say I will stand my ground

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Excellent

Vendidad and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  3. the alpha project

Hey man, I know how you feel. I have had the same journey. Even in January I think, I remember posting about it, I hit some serious darkness.

you’ve made a sincere effort and a substantive change in your life. All I can say is that for me, I think the final layer is our own psychology. Building a bedrock. Because my guess would be that the swings were just as bad in older times. But because i was self medicating and distracting with pmo, weed and alcohol, I wasn’t aware of just how dark things were inside. In any case I am really glad you are here and sharing. You have inspired me quite a lot. Not just by your successes. But also because you are honest and sharing the challenges.

Vendidad, Espi1971 and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  4. the alpha project

You have a good mindset. I am sure I will be told the same when I submit my project. But I’m going to continue working and send it as soon as possible. Everyday I just keep telling myself to do my best.

5. the alpha project

Way to go Spartan! I am right behind you!

Vendidad, Espi1971 and fg4795 like this.
  6. the alpha project

Keep up the fight!

Vendidad likes this.
  7. the alpha project

Check In Day Four

Hello Spartans,

This week I have been focusing on positive mindset. And I have been recording some videos like a diary. I plan to start a YouTube channel. Not about pmo. Just about my life. Because I want my life to change and I want to make more friends like I made here already. I am having a lot of fun with it. I’m training hard and working hard. Now I want to also have little bit of fun.

Thank you all for your amazing support and encouragement. A-Hoo!

8. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

9. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 52, checking in

Glory To God!

10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

11. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Good morning - Checking in, starting day 2.

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

This speaks loudly to me my friend. Thank you!

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-two.

14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

So true my friend. I need to be reminded of this. Lately I've lacked gratitude. Every day above ground is a good day, and I need to remember that.

You're at the halfway point now. Keep up the great work!

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Very candid and insightful. Thank you! I feel like you held nothing back. You related the good and the bad.

16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your candor and resilience. Wishing you peace and strength as you continue to embark on this challenge.

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on achieving rank!

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  18. Day 8 checking in,
    The uncertainity continues, all non-pro championship(like mine) are suspended for another week(until March,16), gyms as well. Events like concert, races that would have a lot of participants/fans are cancelled until March,30. Only Pro-championship will restart this week but without the fans.
    The good news is about me, I feel the strenght coming back to me again , I am optimistic about being able since Monday to restart my old good habits of workout.