1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 2 Hell Mode-
    • Woke up at 6, snoozed till 6:20 (will refrain from snooze next time)
    • Dawn prayers
    • Went for a run right after. 2.5 K in fasted state. (big thing for me, took a lot of effort getting the mind to run first thing in the morning but actually enjoyed it to an extent)
    • Made and had breakfast. (40mins looks like a lot of time to make and have breakfast)
    • Read the Quran (1 hour)
    • A little Nap
    • Studied
    • Chores and entertaining guests
    • All 5 prayers done
    • Slept late due to guests after 1 am

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  2. Stay strong brother...

MONSTER MONK and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. Day 2 of Hell Mode. I'm sick so I'm inapt to do anything a little more hard than play video games or use the smartphone...

MONSTER MONK and Coffee Candy like this.
  4. Day 6 hell mode checking in
    Reporting the duty.
    Woke up really early this morning, do what was needed for work, studied a bit in the afternoon.
    This evening will read something :).
    Not so much to say

5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Awesome. You gotta understand why a drill sergeant explode you at first cuz everthing is hard at the begining. By the time he stops doing that and you might think he's changed, but actually you did.

Reporting. Did a mental fitness training with a Major she. Honestly nothing new she mentioned but I found her voice soothing. You guys can access similar trainings at the secret page.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    MONSTER MONK and Symbol of Peace like this.
  6. Report:
    My parents are going to a party tonight, it's just for people that like 80s music (They're old). Well, I'm prejudiced, I wanna sleep the most early possible and want to change my life and finally complete my goals in the Evernote and my notebook, but some things are making it hard to do. I just hope I can sleep well and do not wake up in the midnight.

Additional:
    I'm so tired, i just sleep 3 hours (less than this), My forces came from within, my decisions to change my life and do NoFap are more stronger than never, I hope this determination can stay in the flatline. Anyway, I'll eat and sleep.

Coffee Candy and MONSTER MONK like this.
  7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I liked what you said

Coffee Candy likes this.
  8. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 3 Hell Mode -
    • Woke up at 6:20(maybe the habit is forming or I just needed to take a big shit XD)
    • Bit of stretching and Plank
    • Breakfast from the fridge today
    • Studied a little
    • Quran Reading (1 hour)
    • Napped
    • Studied a little
    • All 5 prayers done
    Could have done better, need to manage time be more focused

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    im’possible and Leader of ME like this.
  9. Ixthus

Ixthus Fapstronaut

7 days, checking in

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  10. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Seems like we have a relapsed in action (RIA) here. Understand your situation. RIP to the past and come back soon possible.
    Actually, that soothing Major mentioned about the sleeping problem holders. Some basics are offline all devices an hour before sleep, use screen light filter...For me I have a strict order lights out after 2200 so I always have least 6 h sleep. And able to get up for pt.

Reporting, happy females day! Let's give some respect by not pmo-ing.

Received an warning from the health department. We've been told how to wash hands 20 secs and prescribed mandatory eye gear and vitamin pills.

Pt is doing fine. Metal fitness core msg was answer the question of "can I handle this?" In adversaries. The answer should always yes I can because it sets the mindset.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  11. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

DAY 0 RELAPSE (late)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  12. We had unfortunately, but I learned something about myself so I am ready to start again, and maybe to start better :)

Coffee Candy and MONSTER MONK like this.
  13. Checking day 1 hell mode
    A productive had great work and great studies, solved a bit of problems.
    I don't know how long I will be able to work since they're closing everything for coronavirus, by now I am just doing my best with what I have :)

14. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 4 HELL MODE
    The day felt like 2 days. Definitely getting more out of the day
    • Woke up 6:15 for Dawn prayers
    • Stretching & some ab work (fasted)
    • Quran Reading (1 hour)
    • Studied several hours after 10 min nap
    • Another nap 1 hr (finding it much easier to fall asleep in the afternoon)
    • Workout done, Calories tracked
    • All daily prayers on time
    • Going sleep midnight (wanted to finish up at 11:30)
    Sleeping habit forming, tracking habit forming, focus improving, cutting out distractions easier

15. It's a no-no .
    This is how legends are all made .

fg4795 and theman1 like this.
  16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I challenge you to get rid of that nap hour in 4 weeks.

Reporting, an awesome day regardless the surroundings are soaking wet.
    Daily pt done. Ready for the land nav.
    Out.

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    what do you mean?

It's like 6 hours sleep at night and 2 hrs nap. Id like to get 8 hours. What do you suggest?

18. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 5 HELL MODE - in progress
    • Woke up 6:20 for Dawn Prayers
    • Went for a run [following a 5K Plan] (fasted state/ first thing in the morning)
    • Breakfast
    • Quran Reading (1hr)
    • Naaap

19. On this. Science says nap should not be more than 20 m . You prolly need those 8 hours . What I mean . 6 hours is enough. With no stress, with proper nutrition, with rest etc . You reading the Quran, doing your thing beside, work on the body. You exhaust yourself . 8 hours is good, if you need it . They say a thing like INTERUPTED sleep . Big rest for the body . Let's assume you need 8, but you sleep 6 and 2. You interrupt it . Some people say you can sleep 4-4 but it is inadequate in the industrial (9-5 ) era . I am curious and expecting what the other person says .
    Eat real food, when hungry. It is that simple .

Symbol of Peace and fg4795 like this.
  20. I totally agree with my friend on this. Our sleep is made by phases, 6 hours is the minimum amount of time your brain needs to feel rested, because he had the right amount of time for every phase, with 2 hours sleeping, you had a total of 2 hours but not the right time for each phase. It could be even dangerous. I am engineer, not a doctor, still I am quiet confident on this.