1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

You are 16 yr young, don't be so hard on yourself. Focus on school and enjoy, ask a mate och teacher for help if you are struggling in some area. And maybe focus on completing one of your goals instead of so many, i can easily become overwhelming.

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Update. I am still in my old home so less connectivity here, the situation is not stable altogether. And coronavirus is already in the air so that's another issue. For the time being. @the alpha project and @Espi1971 i leave the group to you. Until things gets better i cant say i will be available. Stay safe and take care of yourself and everyone around.

3. Day 11 checking in
    Feeling good, I've cleaned all my house today, I studied and workout, but this time I checked two times numbers, and unfortunately I was right the first time. Today we got worse, too many people are still breaking the rules, new cases are more everyday. Sad, I know we will overcome this, I am just worried how we will.
    I mean my city became "famous" but I am crying inside, because we are famous because army came in our city to take our deaths away because our cemetry are full, we even don't have the place for them.
    What a shame.
    Keeping strong.
    Love to you all

4. if I had a heart, it would break .

5. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Day 2 / 100.

6. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Day 47 . You stay safe and eat healthy. Sleep well and do some excercise

Vendidad and Liven like this.
  7. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Check in day 2

8. Day 82...Guys .the situation has been messed up for the last few days...despite the consistency in my exercise routine... fantasies and urges and memories of my crushes are constantly haunting me and at least once or twice a day usually before sleep or soon after waking up....they result in strong erections that may or may not have a tiny amount of precum....besides this , although some of the fantasizing is intentional , I do NOT start fantasizing intentionally as these thoughts just happen all of a sudden and once I get them , it is hard to leave them , even though I keep struggling to stop them and keep convincing myself not to continue...the good thing is , I did NOT touch my penis at all during these urges and fantasies ( NOT even edging ) therefore , they obviously are NOT relapse (though they could lead to one , which is why I needed a solution to stop them).....Lastly , I would like to mention that today when I was about to wake up early in the morning , I almost had a slight wet dream , but I woke up soon and went to pee...after this , I lied down and all those fantasies came back...I slowly stopped them with great difficulty , and went into sleep with a slight wet dream( I had no control over myself) ..woke up after 15 minutes with an ejaculation and went back to sleep ....I woke up after an hour and I had some fantasies again , though I managed to stop them easily this time.....The only good thing is that I managed to keep my self control good enough that I prevented relapse and my exercise and studies and busy routine is helpful in controlling myself (no touching at all , not even edge , and fantasies do get stopped ) ,but I seriously need help in preventing these sudden fantasies that come to me on regular basis...

9. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Checking in at Day 16

4th night in a row that i have a dream related to P, this night it was very short and i woke up after that. It's like my brain dont want to quit p. Maybe its part of the process but i hope i stops.

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 5.

Vendidad, Liven and hollyman like this.
  11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

In the midst of world plague and a seemingly inevitable economic depression I'm doing my best to stay busy and count my blessings.

I still have my job, and I'm actually very close to meeting my quarterly quota, which feels bizzare and miraculous.

I'm very cynical and have a tendency to embrace worst-case scenarios, but whatever happens in the coming days and weeks and months, I want to know that I didn't give up, that during the CV outbreak I remained strong and resilient, that I focused on remaining positive for myself and others.

I also now have a woman of exceptional character and beauty in my life. She is nurturing and strong, and she has offered her laptop and work space at her apartment for when I need to start working remotely. She cooked an amazing St. Patrick's dinner for me TUES night. I ate 2 large plates of her corned beef and cabbage, and she packed leftovers, and I devoured them the next day :)

I have again started taking alprazolam, .5 mg before bed. My excuse is: I don't want to risk getting CV by not being able to sleep. I'm not proud of taking it, but I am able to sleep, and I hope it keeps me healthy.

I've felt less than 100% healthy for the past 2 weeks now. I am feeling better the past few days, but I still feel like I am having respiratory congestion, and I cough, although it's very occasionally. I also have a very slight and very occasional runny nose. And I am tired. This could all just be in my imagination though. The woman in my life is not sick. I have told her about my health concerns. Thankfully she is healthy and has no CV symptoms.

I'm eating a lot less right now. I fear going to the grocery store. Seeing empty shelves will only depress and frighten me. I have about 2 weeks of food left, so I am going to have to face that fear soon. But at least for now I will hopefully enjoy more home-cooked meals and a relaxing, isolated weekend with my beautiful, caring woman.

I am still working from the office. Usually we have about 100 people there. Currently it's about 10 at most. I have no WiFi or laptop at home so my employer is graciously letting me work from the office, which is empty of colleagues, and I am rather enjoying that. I have plenty of social distance. I live less than 2 miles from my office. I hope my working there continues, but I suspect that my employer will may make me work remotely soon.

"Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me."

Liven, Risho, PeterJL and 3 others like this.
  12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 64 checking in

keep up the good work's bro, ur attitude is something.. a light in the darkness

despite the ignorant people that live in our country , i think we must be more like you in this situation,,,keep positive keep doing what it must and stay focus on the target

very happy to read this ... i wonder when i can met my woman of

13. I will my friend, it's hard to fight with ignorance, govt. sent the army in Milan because they weren't able to understand, if the situation wouldn't be so tragic, I would laugh for sure to such ignorance I swear
    you will for sure my friend, you're really strong, more than you can imagine, but you need to keep strong and optimistic like this, I am really happy that you're not alone in this, hope you will help each other in this, as I told before, if your country will learn our lesson, it will be easier for you.
    Keep strong and do what it takes to stay healthy, also medicines if needed, you will stop it again when the worst will be passed :)

Coffee Candy, Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  14. Day 12 checking
    Sad, today is the worst day ever since the beginning of this, for number of deaths and for number of spreading.
    I am resilient, and I've done my work, but I don't really feel to add anything.
    We will come back, my city will not be defeated by this.
    The most infected will teach the world a lesson we are like this

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your candor and congratulations on Day 82.

During my hardmode journey I had urges all the time. But despite having sexual urges and thoughts I ultimately chose not to PMO, and that is what you're choosing too, and as long as you keep choosing no PMO, sexual urges and thoughts will never ultimately matter.

I wish you continued strength and resolve.

hollyman and Vendidad like this.
  16. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

You can anytime my friend, and you ultimately will. In the meantime I encourage you to keep doing what you're doing.

There is no doubt in my mind that I am the best version of myself right now, and that is how I attracted this beautiful woman into my life. I'm 100% honest and grateful, and I am a pretty happy person, too. Those qualities alone, I am convinced, will ultimately attract plenty of women into your life.

Vendidad likes this.
  17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congrats on achieving rank! Double digits by end of weekend.

Vendidad likes this.
  18. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words my good friend!

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.