1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Spartan workout military academy

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 23, 2020.

1. From today 23.03.2020 I start at least 3x per week intensive workout regime . With a every week PROGRESSION .

If somebody wants to keep me company , rules are simple .
    1) Workout at least 3 times a week, more are encouraged if your body doesn't need that rest .
    2) Work hard, intensively. At least 30 minutes in a workout, but not more than 1 hour and 15 minutes .
    3) Progress every week . Heavier weight, or more reps. But progress is a must .

One more thing, the more important, we don't train to look good. We workout with the mentality to kill, if we are unfortunate to be in a bad situation .

That is mine response to the isolation situation . Be ready for war .
    Personally, will check after every session of mine . Monday, Wednesday and Friday . Open for discussion on health, fitness and mental strength ,

Empty words are never encouraged . Work hard, but work smart .

toziko, ICE :D, Agent and 25 others like this.
  2. Flirted with these bad babes at day 1 , at the gate . For an hour we been dating. Showed combo is 6 kg each but i i went lower and higher on different exercises . Did prison style push ups in respect to the quarantine .

Attached Files:

ICE :D, CyberNinja, MNViking and 4 others like this.
  3. Today was about shoulders, chest , biceps, triceps and those prison thing worked abs and the quads.

ICE :D, CyberNinja and fg4795 like this.
  4. This week workout playlist is :
    Disturbed- I am alive
    Naruto theme- The Raising Fighting Spirit
    Dusty Reel- Easy come Easy go
    King Von - War with us
    Chief Keef- Faneto
    Onlap- The awakening
    Lil Durk- Ready for em
    Blues Saraceno- Dogs of War
    Lil Marc- No competition (without cut scene )
    Dr. Eric Thomas- I work Hard
    Skillet-Undefeated
    SD- Can't Stop(no dj )

5. @Toni7 you are challenged . Lock in and be obsessed.

Toni7 likes this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

7. Accepted

8. Chest
    Biceps
    Wearing 24/7 a weighted belt(7 kg by now)
    Of course the exercises were done wearing the belt
    Challenge accepted as I said @WolfHound 獣

Coffee Candy and Leader of ME like this.
  9. @Old Friend You may have noticed. Once you did activity in this thread …

YOU ARE CHALLENGED .

10. Legs .

Had my babies with me . Named them . DUMB and BELLA, cause I go dummy with them and it is crazy beautiful to do so .
    Did 15 squats x 3 + 12 kg
    15 Bulgarian splits x 3 +12 kg
    15 Calf raises x 3 + 12 kg
    10 Steps jumps x 3 + 12 kg

5 pistol squats each leg x 3 (no weight)
    Prison push ups as much as I can (that is one push up, than from a plank position knees to chest first right, then left, then 2 pushups, knees and again 1, repeated till I cannot more . )
    Jumping jacks a minute and 40 sec (intended 5, but calves became stiff, maybe I work hard, but ain't looking for no injuries )
    Stretching .

That is 54 minutes, without the stretch and warm up . (warm-up was really short, nothing intensely )

Everybody coming here must be challenge, ain't no sneakers in our military camp !

11. Day 2
    Squat(15*4 with the belt+10*3 with additional weight)
    Push ups(60 with the belt)
    Crunches(100 with belt)
    Triceps(20*4, I don't really know how they're called)
    Cardio around the house

Old Friend and Leader of ME like this.
  12. If you have a skipping rope. It is the real thing.
    Jumping jacks are good.

fg4795 likes this.
  13. Loving Loveless

Loving Loveless Fapstronaut

I don't really remember my routine yesterday because i mixed and matched some stuff due to boredom.

But will definitely record it today

@WolfHound 獣 I exercise around 1300 to 1400.

Leader of ME likes this.
  14. That's great, I support that . + It speaks volume to ones character who accepts a challenge like you (you actually do work before your first word here, appreciated . )

To all, rules up there are not IMPERATIVE, they are RECOMMENDED dispositive due to my understanding of what is beneficial, from my experience .

As for the part of.. Men don't train for looks, that is a IMPERATIVE, looks are secondary . If women participate, looks training is allowed if accompanied with the desire for a strong body . ''Only spartan women give birth to real men'' and that is due to wrestling, running and competing with men .

MNViking, fg4795 and Toni7 like this.
  15. Crazy abs today
    how much?
    Well Muhammad Ali that he didn't count,only when it hurts because that's when it counts.
    And it hurted a lot.

16. Donijuan

Donijuan Fapstronaut

Hi, i've been doing exercise 5 times a week for 3 months now and because it's already a habit, my isolation in home become so much easier cause i got thing to do.I tend to increase my set after 3 week and it boost my confidence (look) but more importantly improve my mood and reduce my depression.
    I wish to see more post about exercising keep up the goodwork mate.

17. We been doing this for long too.
    You are invite to share with us your wisdom . It makes me crazy happy you already work , why don't you level up ?