1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. No.

Forget about that . (she had her chance, if she comes back chasing you like crazy OK, but if not "Who are you" ?
    No, brother, she got to be looking to be close to you. Forget about chasing her.

If you want a girl, find another, but work more manly, prolific, faster . The thing is, woman got to know from the get go, from the beginning. I am coming for you, I am taking you, you cannot do none about it. If not.. things will go away again .

You can do this. If you take that same approach, you will have the same result .

Personal exp. (so you won't think this guy just talking random ) I have a gf now, but I move differently . She so insecure cause she sees other women like me and she chase me really hard . We don't mate for now, but it is because of me, I've been chasing girls and I've been getting them, but what is the reason ? As fleurette said they get bored, no matter how good you are, but .. if you are on your purpose, they don't . If you tease them and don't give them nothing, they don't . Esp. if they see you got options, they want you.

Every woman loose respect for a man, who is overdoing it. Hold masculine frame . Always . Never chase, you can initiate contact. Never ever chase . You chasing you . It ain't only about goals, you chase your abundance mindset superiority, your manhood. It is your true nature ! You chase your happiness and play it really smart .

2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow, I’m enlightened! I tell you, I haven’t ever been in a relationship till now, only crushes,and this was my biggest one yet.
    I’m cool with your idea, I’m gonna act like a beast next time. Not gonna initiate anything with her again,maybe a new chick next time, but with the right intentions :)

3. @cr7da8055 I recommend you working on the way you speak, the way you have your body language , on your eye contact . Make it come naturally, yet manly . And.. let that be in the back. You doing you .

I've been with people, literally, living across the street won't do shit for me now . So play your hand the best way . Ask yourself , what do you want at your age ? If it is a girl.. it is your PMO mind playing tricks wit'you .

4. @cr7da8055 I don't underestimate you by any means, just talk some to you, since you shared.

You Beast .

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

No man, you gave me purpose. I felt like a slave to her, but now I’m confident I’m the beast in the room!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Rightly said!

7. In the whole world.

Are emperor ruling over a room or an empire ?

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Haha makes me feel empowered :)

9. The same is true for girls. And for humans. You do you first and foremost! Period.
    Exactly. And if woman is on her purpose (busy building her own queendom) all players disappear and there's a huge surge of respect on the men part to her. P has brainwashed us to think that we're only worthy if we're mating material.

10. You are. Yet not ''only'' but mostly. If a woman is not good mating material, don't expect healthy kids . So it is nature too not only P .
    No such thing . Again, I get all of you are saying. And you are right , but there are some words still from you feminist prospective . Think logically . Ain't no woman ever build a queendom in history(real quendoom, I know what you mean by your definition, yet ) . Every woman in history capitalized on men building effort, every queen, every woman ruler .

All in the Man- Woman relationship problems comes from people don't know their place, their social role. They constantly brainwash people, for example with the new wave of genders . But it is simple .

If you are a man- you have to have masculine energy
    If you are a woman- you have to have feminine energy

No way around it . The fact that women cannot build a kingdom, a fortress, doesn't mean they cannot rule better.
    And if a woman and a man have kids, it is better, she to look after them, cause a Man in the family got to be a protector, if he too genuine kids will feel insecure .

I always am thankful and grateful cause I had the chance to have a father who is man enough , cause that generations of his was the start of beta males, who lived in homes without men , cause men died in WW2 and ever since masculinity is tried to get destroyed . ( and actually his father was the greatest man I ever met, cause he had the chance too)

Guess what, we won't allow right ? So our women can benefit from us, not being women ourselves .

My request is be who truly are, that way, your mental will be good too. Appreciate the different. But yet, if they different, they got to know there social role . Cause women acting like men, and men acting like women is destroying the world. Cause in the end of the day, nobody acts the way that is required by nature .

Man up. Woman up .

11. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Maduve aagu Checking in for the day. Productivity still went down the drain, but it's fine this day as I hung out(online obviously due to the coronavirus) with a friend with those hours(and I did do stuff while hanging out). Currently, I'm rushing to finish up the last things I need to do before the day finishes, which shouldn't be that hard since I only have a few.

12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow! I’m fascinated by your writing!

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

True that! We’ve got to focus on ourselves foremost.

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yo!
    So in my country, college entrances have been postponed to the end of may,when actually it was scheduled to happen in the first week of April. This means more time to study.
    I was hesitant to try for a better college, but now I’ll go full on giving my best shot. It’s grind time homie!
    No time for chicks!
    No time for pmo!
    Only the goal!
    Let’s do this shit!
    Peace!

15. You're so right! By "queendom" I meant "getting your life in order and loving yourself more etc.", that stuff but you went deeper into the subject and you were right too! Men need to man up these days bc women had to "man up" during these harsh times when men died at war and it seems to me that the tradition continues.. men are dying up inside and women have no other choice but to toughen up which is why the number of breast and uterus cancers is increasing.. we are literally killing ourselves with all this gender role reversal shit. Alright, enough of talking tonight. Been a hard day today and I need to get at least six hrs of sleep before I press repeat tomorrow morning. Goodnight guys and stay focused.

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Maduve aagu Checking in for the day. Relaxed a bit today while still performing most of my tasks(Admittedly, I straight up threw a non-essential task into the trash since I got a bit miffed with the way it's not working, but I'll try again next week). Being able to close my eyes and take a break while waiting for something to happen instead of using those seconds to head down the next task is quite relaxing tbph, but I'm not planning to do that until my schedule loosens up again.

17. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Hii, I'm doing very well. I traveled to the countryside two days ago, so I a lot more free here and I can stay away from the internet. I'm on day 44. I would say it's okay to go where you want to go if you can be alone there, so if you want to go fishing I wouldn't say it's dangerous... Stay strong! Wish you the best.

18. @Alex_Al on day 20 again, proud about that.
    Russian army passed here today to give their help to sanitize everything in here, so from today I will be safer in going a bit out, so I will be able to make some movements maybe

19. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Glad to hear it brother. Also congratulations about your streak. Keep it up. Are you Russian? :) i m from Greece...

20. Italian, nothern Italy, exact in the worst place for covid right now.
    So Russia decided to send us help since we had so much infected in doctors and worker that we weren't even able to provide for our own safety :(, but rn it is going better.
    Well I am glad to know it, what I love about my country is its history and I know that my cofighter came from probably the only country who can boasts a better history than us :)
    And what about you? I am reading a wonderful 284 :)