1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I love this site but really dislike the term Fapstronaut.. any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DonkeyKong22, Nov 6, 2014.

1. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

wow how did I miss this thread. what about focusing on what you gain from not fapping?

Kurapika likes this.
  2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

a fapstronaut is someone who uses the power of not fapping to find freedom and most importantly compassion and understanding. the rocket is blasting up away from the PMO or in a state of rebooting. :) @Kurapika

Kurapika likes this.
  3. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

It says pmo in the black in the clouds see it

4. Kurapika

Kurapika Guest

I don't have a personal problem with him but this is his second annoying post in a couple of days. I hate the authority he gives himself to tell us what to do.

5. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I didn't even read the thread but I am guilty of thinking what is best for others and if you said that to me it would help cut my ego a bit!

Kurapika likes this.
  6. Kurapika

Kurapika Guest

This is not a problem unless you try to force your opinion like he does and I have seen a lot of your posts and you don't do that.

7. Are you talking about IGY Kurapika? Sure, he seems to be on his own personal anti-"fap" crusade but I see nothing wrong with that. If someone objects to the term I think we should take that seriously. Words have power after all. However I do not think we should impose one term on everybody else. People should be free to use whatever terms they feel comfortable with.

8. Kurapika

Kurapika Guest

Of course not ! I tremendously appreciate and respect IGY. I was talking about "Eternal Waves" the one who was attacking premium users.

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  9. :oops: Oh sorry. Please except my deepest apologies. I agree with you about IGY.

Kurapika likes this.
  10. I don't mind the name. I prefer it to Schlickstronaut.

11. IGY

IGY Guest

Thanks guys, I was not sure who was being referred to myself!

Kurapika likes this.
  12. firdi

firdi Guest

I came up with some ideas worth considering. I hope this helps.

Selfibates - Self celibates
    Wankstainers - Abstainers from wanking
    Masturophobics - People suffering from a phobia of mastrubation
    Jerkoscetics - Ascetics from jerking off
    Jackhermits - Ex jackoffers turned hermits
    Antiwankers - People seen as opposing wanking
    WAW - Wankers Against Wanking

See also
    Antiorgatism - Prejudice against, hatred of or discrimination against people who orgasm

monkotto likes this.