1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Athens Academy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 31, 2020.

1. In addition to the ''Spartan workout military academy'' which I consider as enough successful as to open another one.. Welcome . This is a place where people study. It is like library. It is like University . It is academy .

Today is 31.03.20 and I encourage people to use this thread as accountability to their learning . You can be learning anything .

Personally I learn : Law and French . I have a future desire to go deeper in the study of English but this is not on my radar just right now . I am not very good in French, I know basic things but I am moving step by step. As I like to joke, I am ''merci'' level .

Suggestion what you can be learning: All form of arts( music, painting), coding, everything, academics, books in general. This is the contrary of the workout thing, here we work for the brain . I read a lot of books, but since now I read a whole lot of Law books, others will wait .

Here, it is a lot of freedom, what everyone like, but..

Accountability and consistency is a must .

It is beautiful distraction.. of the wrong distraction..

So.. Be in good spirits to join .

2. Today I worked on academics 5 hours
    and on French- an hour .

3. L- 3.30
    F-1.40

I am looking forward to people opinion on how to enhance brain rest . Nutrition, activity, specific sleep, items .. anything which can be of use . I wake up fresh, just if a lil bit fresher will be beautiful ?

aricking, Ὀρφεύς and engelman like this.
  4. I personally use only specific sleep and nutrition. Nutrition not so much to say because I found it on specialized site so it's something everybody can search.
    For me good sleep is prepared.If I want to watch it I allow myself to watch television up to 9 PM..
    Then I meditate about the day passed and the one that will came, I read a book until 11 PM, then I do my relax "moment to enanche the sleep, and everytime I sleep very good always between 6 55- 7 05 am

5. Anyway Two main subject to me:
    Chemical Engineering(university)
    Programming(for future work)

Today: 6 hrs of CE

6. L like all day cause wasn't in a hurry . F 30 minutes.

Ὀρφεύς and ....... like this.
  7. CE in the morning(3.5 hrs)
    PR in the afternoon(3 hrs)

8. Yeah i always aim to do similar separation.

Ὀρφεύς and fg4795 like this.
  9. It is the best, I don't think it's good to switch from subjects so different in no time, I need a break.

Ὀρφεύς and Leader of ME like this.
  10. Did almost the whole day .. L...
    Now I am good with the sent work for the next week for quarantine ( for know they can send new, but I am 3-4 days ahead either way )
    Now, I can concentrate on learning extra on my own .
    F- I will listen to a song 3-4 times, with the lyrics written in my notebook .

Ὀρφεύς, ....... and fg4795 like this.
  11. So was an easy day
    CE 2
    PR 2
    But maybe because I knew I would used less time, programming went really good

12. L- 3,30 .
    F- 1 (but in advance, cause I will work later and not come in to check it )

Ὀρφεύς, ....... and fg4795 like this.
  13. L 2,30
    F 1

From tomorrow I will count 45 minutes study, 15 minutes rest as an hour. Till know it was all the time- full .

Ὀρφεύς and ....... like this.