1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did I give myself Prostatis from masturbating?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by MBT, Apr 4, 2020.

1. MBT

MBT New Fapstronaut

I have a history of insane excessive masturbation. It was my method of coping, my drug. I have been addicted for so many years and never even realized it.

About 10 days ago or so, directly after I O'd during a masturbation session I felt something I never felt before deep in my anus. A kind of swelling.

It felt so strange. And it has persisted ever since. I ignored it thinking it's probably nothing serious, and 6 days later I masturbated again, but this time, my ejaculate volume was considerably lower than normal, and that's when I realized something is not right here.

Based on lots of internet research and given my symptoms, I think I have a mild case of prostatis. I feel swelling in my anus, I am experiencing retrograde ejaculation, I am urinating slightly more frequently, and there are small clusters of foam in my urine here and there.

Has anyone ever experienced this directly during/after masturbating? What did you do? Did it get better or worse? Did you go to a doctor for treatment, or did it go away by itself with time?

I have not masturbated since the 1st of April, and still no major improvements. I am trying to stay composed and not panic. I appreciate your support.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. Stag99

Stag99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello MBT,

i have also gotten a sensation of swelling in the prostate region after a pmo relapse.
    When i stay away from pmo, the feeling slowly goes away.
    I also think going on walks helps in my case.
    Having said that, i’m not a doctor.
    So if your problem doesn’t improve in a few days of no pmo,
    you may want to see a Doctor.

3. MBT

MBT New Fapstronaut

Hmm, I wanna get back to running as well to see if it helps, but you know how it is with the Corona Lockdown. Stuck at home. :/
    That's also another reason I thought to ask in related forums before going to a doctor, there's so many regulations about leaving the house nowadays, I don't want to go to a doctor unless absolutely necessary.

How long does it take you for the swelling sensation to go away after you pmo and abstain?

So if that's indeed the case, that overstimulation has inflamed my prostate, what's the best course of action at this point as far as you know? Will the inflammation get better with time if I abstain? Will it get worse if I don't treat it? What can you advise?

4. Stag99

Stag99 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

In my case, 3-4 days after a relapse it goes back to normal for the most part.
    You can still walk/run in the street by the way, just avoid getting too close to people.

5. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

It could be how stiff and tense your body is. It could be a potential muscle tear in a micro scale. No imagining machine would find an injury in this small scale if it is the case. Seriously stop pmoing or at least cut in down to like once a week. Even change your position like standing....sitting put a lot of pressure to your pelvis.

I went to urologist/ neurologist/ general medicine/ sports medicine for something like this and they couldn't give me a clear answer. Wasted money on steroid injection and medicinal fee. it took me like 4 years to have this chronic dull pain to go away. Everytime you pmo you increase the chance to irritate the injury.
    I don't know if this is what you have but you got to provide a way more detail log if you don't mind. That includes your pmo time exactly and duration, your position, your diet, your exercise routine, how long you stay seated, your pain level in day and night, type and duration of pain, pain location exactly...keep a log and you can eliminate what it can't be.
    Meanwhile, try walking slowly, swimming slowly, and very light hamstring floor stretch to see if that relief some of your pain a little bit.
    Good luck.

6. MBT

MBT New Fapstronaut

I don't really have any pain. I'm not sure if you read my post thoroughly or just skimmed through it, but I already described my key symptoms. Anyhow, I'll reply to this and provide the details you asked for tomorrow God-willing.