1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No PMO for a year! So much has changed (photo comparison)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by naturehigh, Oct 10, 2018.

1. China-zeroxl

China-zeroxl Fapstronaut

师兄,向您学习!:)

2. Edwardjacob2315

Edwardjacob2315 New Fapstronaut

how did you overcome boredom? sometimes when i was boreed i went to FB and found some suggestive materials then fapped

3. PeterBE

PeterBE Fapstronaut

Buy the book: outwitting the devil, napoleon hill says in it that boreddom causes 1 to drift aka procrastinate as well as other things. it's really interesting though

4. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Such a great article. Just what i needed right now. Would love to learn more from you.
    self sabotage. Not the cravings, isolation or stress. Its me thats the problem.

5. brianj2134

brianj2134 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the post. I agree that it's a struggle, but you can't just lay down and quit. I struggled for a few years after college. I even went as far to go to strip clubs on a weekly basis. Talk about money wasted. I didn't get dances, and all that but I've also done reading alcohol can play a factor as well.

6. southpacific

southpacific Fapstronaut

heyyy 同胞你好:)

China-zeroxl likes this.
  7. Thank you brother .for motivating and showing such a real stuff

8. China-zeroxl

China-zeroxl Fapstronaut

师兄您好啊:)这是我在这个网站第一次看到中国人!我很好奇,请问师兄您是留学生吗?

9. All I can say is WOW. It's always interesting to me to see that PMO is affecting individuals worldwide. I'm thankful that you shared your story on here. It takes a lot of self-control and self-discipline to be able to not go on the internet when we are all so connected in this day and age. I hope you're still pushing harder to break this addiction and hopefully you're stronger now than back then.

naturehigh and PeterBE like this.
  10. ace1234

ace1234 Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I liked your story. I can see that your eyes look very aggressive snd alive in your last picture, like a fighter.

Well done.

Nice to see the Chinese are doing this.

naturehigh likes this.
  11. naturehigh

naturehigh Fapstronaut

Take up a new hobby, devote 2 hours a day on it

12. goodnice 3.0

goodnice 3.0 Fapstronaut

13. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

Hi is there any hope fr me to heal my brain , i am having mental illness for three years due to excess pmo i was doing . my mind wana fantasize all the time , Sexual thoughts cause me anxiety .i am very misersble and hopeless can i recover and how . I am on nofap 65 days

Zeeshaan likes this.
  14. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

At first, I didn't believe that it can have an impact on your looks, but the photos showed a whole different person. You have achieved a lot, I hope you continue on and don't go back. Hopefully I can reach that one day. Good luck in your next challenges.

15. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

Once I read a book called Tao of Love,where I came to know that our penis is another heart.
    I couldn't sleep for few days
    That diagram is available on the net,where entire sexual organs are matched to the other organs of our body.

16. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

Shall we collaborate.?

17. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

what issues are you going through

18. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

Great post, brother. Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.

goodnice 3.0 likes this.
  19. elvagoazul

elvagoazul Fapstronaut

Thanks for translating
    This paragraph is pretty important. I learned that lesson through many relapses.

goodnice 3.0 and Raven King like this.
  20. Hck

Hck Fapstronaut

That's really encouraging