1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will life ever go back to the way it was?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 8, 2020.

1. yes, we forget in the long run and we are so much good at being indifferent..
    but i must say for now, i can't see the end of the tunnel

2. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

No, but that's only because life is never stagnant. I believe we will eventually beat this thing to the point where it's manageable and we can return to work, school etc. The Bubonic Plague for example, still exists, but it's threat level is nothing like what it was in the 14th century. However, things won't be exactly as they were before. Our self isolation is a testing ground for many digital endeavours. Movies that were supposed to be shown in theatres are going direct to digital, companies are allowing employees to work from home where before they "couldn't" etc. There will be a shakeup in the economy and maybe even the distribution of power. Who knows what it will lead to? Like all events in history, it will lead to good and bad.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I don't think so, we certainly need to work on issues like overcrowding, bad health practices (so many people walking around with fragile immune systems because of their own doings) and over population in congested areas.

Call me a "doomsayer", but I don't think too positively of all this. I can see how high the cost of all these well intended but ill executed panicky steps is gonna be. And I am hella scared right now for future.

WesternWolf likes this.
  4. theory of Collapsology..

5. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

No, but life never will go back to how it was as before in whatever event that has taken place. However, the human has a great ability to change their perspective to what is normal and soon we will be used to it. (Yes, we can still fight the virus and look for a cure)

6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Some things will propably change inevitably. Wether it's to the good or bad is up to you and me and every single one of us. Crisis creates a fertile soil for growth. We can use it to grow something good and beautiful or something that will bite us in the ass.

7. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I think that similar to 9/11, this Covid-19 will create some permanent changes in certain procedures from here on out.

8. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

Let's hope...