1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. blahblahblah100

blahblahblah100 Fapstronaut

I'll never beat this. I just wish I had good news for once. I'm such a loser. You guys are my heroes. I wish I could be better for you guys. Someone just put me out of my misery.

2. you can do it my friend with time and Determination. be strong

Master Chips and corylife like this.
  3. “False”. -Dwight Schrute

You will beat it if you want to enough and if you must.

Master Chips and corylife like this.
  4. Day 10 not one Golden Drop gets out. NOT ONE, DO YOU HEAR!!

5. corylife

corylife Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Done with day 4...

Master Chips and Bhap like this.
  6. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Fell today, been binging. Thinking of removing internet access from phone and removing all electronics from bedroom, any thoughts? I feel like a zombie

7. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Don't give up bro, lets first start. What are your goals in life and what are you doing right now to make that a reality? What wakes you up in the morning?

corylife and Master Chips like this.
  8. Best thing I ever did so far was remove internet access from my phone, a smashing good idea really.

9. Philsandford

Philsandford Fapstronaut

Hey guys, day 7 down today and still feeling alright.

However, I did feel a bit weird tonight - it's almost as though I had blue balls and was a bit uncomfortable for about an hour. This doesn't really make sense as I fooled around with me partner last night and finished.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Is it my brain tricking me into P or M?

corylife, Master Chips and Bhap like this.
  10. Bhap

Bhap Fapstronaut

Im keen, strength in numbers.

Currently day 8 or so - going all right, isolation is proving interesting, but im determined.

11. Bhap

Bhap Fapstronaut

Im currently away from my partner because of isolation, last time I tried for reboot never got blue balls unless we hadent had sex for a while. However, this time around day 7 no PMO ive had em, could be in your head, not too sure tho. Either way dont fall into P and/or M its not gonna help.

12. Philsandford

Philsandford Fapstronaut

Yeah think I should be able to ride it out today...hopefully gone by tmrw. Will let ya know

corylife, Master Chips and Bhap like this.
  13. Stop whackin' it

Stop whackin' it New Fapstronaut

After some success of increasing the days between relapses, i have recently returned to my old habit of only lasting 1-2 days. I think I need to be coming here on a daily basis. Back to Day 1 for now. Will report back tomorrow...

14. SpacePunk

SpacePunk Fapstronaut

Day 65

I feel really good as of late. I've noticed myself I've become more clearheaded. People including my family have a strange attitude towards my appearance. I have a buzzed head and I'm trying to grow a beard. My buzzed head had polarizing opinions, I was prepared when I buzzed it at the start of this year. Due to the lockdown, I've been stuck with my family who is probably the least supportive people I know and are a real test of my stoicism. My mum hates my facial hair (or lack thereof) and my brother makes jokes about my hair (or lack thereof) I don't mad like I used to, I've been trying to adopt the philosophy of "If someone insults you, if it's true accept it. If it's nonsense, Ignore it".
    This year has been a real test of my attitude. Like with my dramatic appearance change, the virus has been a test too. I don't look at the news, the mainstream news wants you to be in fear. I am scared obviously but for the right reasons.
    My job search for an apprenticeship has tested my patience and rejection tolerance.
    Finally, I've been watching more thought-provoking films that have tested my wisdom, understanding and rational thinking. For example I recently watched The Lighthouse, I would recommend it but it has nudity. Anyways that film has many interpretations and I've been trying to map out what it actually means. Is it about guilt? religion? Masculinity? Power? mythology? Long story short it's all of them because it's up to interpretation and I've been seeking out other perspectives and I don't mind if some of my theories have faults, it's good to make mistakes and learn from them.
    I'm rambling. Sorry.

15. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

That settles it, after reading your comment I'm going to remove it. Thanks bro.

16. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Day 1 here, I didn't have a lot strong urges throughout the day only at certain intervals. It's like my brain was crying out for pmo because it was just a habitual thing to do.

Working out and keeping a semi-consistent schedule does help. I will do better to structure my day more.

What helped today
    ----------------------
    *Working out
    *Getting out of bird a bit early
    *Prayer
    *Talking to family more

What did not help
    --------------------

* Mindlessly surfing social media
    *Instagram is a big trigger
    *Entertaining sexual thoughts

17. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

What are some ways that you can think of that will help you stay consistent into checking here more often?

18. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Wow, I'm proud of you bro. Hopefully one day I can make it to where you are at now. You're doing good, don't sweat what others think about you, even your own family (unless it stems from moral concerns). That and stoicism is a sign of an alpha male. You are well on your way bro, cheers!

corylife, SpacePunk and Master Chips like this.
  19. Day 3

The best thing I have done that was a significant improvement in my streaks is removing social media from my life. Especially Instagram; which is a large base for PSUB materials. Removing my account helped.

corylife likes this.
  20. Day 12, not one Golden Drop escapes, not one. I will retain and everyday I am becoming more of what I can be, and more in tune with the Lords ways and the simple ways of the earth.