1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes I get paralyzing fear of death

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ShadyPerson, Mar 27, 2020.

1. goodnice 3.0

goodnice 3.0 Fapstronaut

i am sorry but my intention was not to scare people. I’m warning people so they know the truth so that they know the damage they are doing to themselves

And nofap can help fix some of your mental and physical issues

2. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

i understand ive been masturbating since i was 13 i want to change now im 26 i need help i have heart palpitations it really scares me i dont know what to do

3. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

i havent had a girlfriend or had sex just masturbation since i was 13 watching movies with sexy woman dancing pole dance

4. This man isn't scaring people. What he's doing is the equivalent of telling people about to jump out of a plane, that they need a parachute or they will die. Is that scary? Sure, if you don't have a parachute! It should be scary. That's what tells you to listen to wisdom and put on the parachute.

Telling people the truth of Christ is not fear mongering. It's offering a solution to fear. The fear is already there. Jesus is the answer.

goodnice 3.0 and Ricardo26 like this.
  5. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

so do you mean im going to die

6. He is allowed to speak His mind, isnt he?

Ricardo26 likes this.
  7. No you ain't. You have conquered death by the fact that you are alive and yet the devil (or whatever name you know him by) is ever on our asses trying to kill us. The power that sustains you, to this moment and the next, is greater than death. So you really shouldn't be scared about death.
    Resolve, do this one resolve; Resolve to beat masturbation. The moment you resolve, you will have beaten it. The rest will just be a journey back from the jungle. It's doable.
    I suggest that you pray. Just mutter words to the Holy Spirit. Sth like "Holy Spirit, I know you are able. Help me overcome masturbation" Say it everyday and see the changes within days

goodnice 3.0 and Ricardo26 like this.
  8. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

I Masturbate im single ive never had sex im virgen never had girlfriend cuz my disability i have Autism ive been masturbating since i was 13 now im 26

9. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

https://discord.gg/AjHaVK
    join us

10. The brain
    Bro.. masturbation is the loop. Everyone feels their story is the grossest because the brain reward centre needs that narrative for the crippling effect it causes on your recovery efforts. Again, we feel grossest because it's only our story we can know best, but to each pain is pain. You are not the worse case scenario. Take the first step now. Then the second. Before long it'll be a mile, then a milestone

Ricardo26 likes this.
  11. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

i wanted to have girlfriend but now im so confused

12. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

13. That's where hope starts. If you can see clearly where you are going, it's not hope. So hope, prayer- consistency

Ricardo26 likes this.
  14. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

can masturbation cause heart failure im having palpitations

15. I don't know. But u gotta stop. How? Stop
    Refuse to touch that dick

Ricardo26 likes this.
  16. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

It sounds like you need to go talk to a doctor about it, it could be caused by something underlying that you need treatment for. Heart palpitations can also be caused by anxiety, poor diet, or just any sort of stress in general. Typically heart palpitations are not a sign of heart failure.

Masturbation is not the direct cause of your palpitations, period. With that being said, it could certainly be worsening existing conditions or putting extra strain on your heart just like any form of exercise. Any kind of sexual activity is actually very demanding physically, so if you typically experience these palpitations while you're masturbating, then it may simply be that you're pushing yourself too far.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    Ricardo26 likes this.