1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Thanks my friend, but happiness is real only when it's shared, and now talking with me, you're sharing your happiness of almost 300 days with me, so how could I be unhappy?

2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

Hi @Alex_Al ,
    O for orgasam. 10 months is awesome bro. Keep it up.

3. Karnakavach555

hi @fleurette. ,

ooh, you are a woman! I am a man so i don't know about woman from experience.

As per taoist, Woman can have any number of orgasm and sex. women do not loss energy like man in Orgasm. (he loses his semen. Woman does not). It is because of difference in their body design.

About woman masturbation- it may mess up woman's mind.

Woman loses their energy only during mensuration period. Egg is going out at that time only. I think, to conserve energy, there are some methods to stop mensuration for woman.
    I would like to know your experience as a woman.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  4. Blow up, of course, bad English .

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Minna, honto ni arigato gozaimashita!(Everyone,thanks a lot)
    So yes, I found a website where I can stream anime without those ads. Completely ad free! I feel stupid to have not done this stupid google search before! Also, I haven’t watched ecchi or harem anime in a long time, I only watch some romance, so I’ll experiment sometime soon, and i won’t fall this time for sure!
    Also, it’s not like I watch anime regularly,but when I do, I perhaps fall! But maybe not anymore!
    Anyways, thank you all for your suggestions, it really motivates me to work upon myself.
    So today, I did about 5 hours of work, a 3km walk, 2 hours of keyboard, 20 mins of Japanese. I’m happy with what I’ve done, but I can do better!
    Onwards!
    Peace!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

@fg4795,@fleurette. @BeastBoyBalling 獣 thanks a ton! I’ve to make some important decisions in life, I think it’s the right time I can learn. I recently got Netflix,but I’ve decided not to waste my time on that. Instead, my breaks are filled with Japanese and piano lessons. I want to use my time effectively. I will surely upload a video of me playing my favourite anime piece soon!

7. Yes, I am a woman. I have been interested in these taoist things so I am planning to go deeper into these practices but step by step. The methods that lessen menstruation "heaviness" or the level of its pain (which equals the loss of energy here I suppose) acc to taoist teachings is jade egg practice accompanied by breast massage (in order to get rid of any energy blockings there as supposedly woman's breasts are preparing for a probable pregnancy each month and there's a build-up of energy that has to be dealt with by massage) and a few other meditations such as microcosmic meditation, and a few others, I did not get that deep into the subject. To me M messes up my mind but not just that, it messes up my body as well. As I am a rape survivor I still have certain inner blocks and M used to intensify them, I had that insensitivity when M'ing, some guys have that bc of frequent M I guess, I have that bc of some trauma things, I don't know, I don't try to find any logical explanations anymore as they don't help. The only thing I know and I feel is that I need to be gentle with myself and take baby steps. That's why I plan to incorporate this massage and maybe jade egg practice, still not sure about that jade egg as I have suspicions that this might get me aroused and I am single so I would have to transmute all this energy somehow. Anyways, too many questions arise while writing answers so I guess I will just stop here :D A taoist teacher here told me we women do not lose energy while having O and M'ing so I could just go ahead and do it as often as I like. Yet I have all these blocks and my body gets tense so it is not the path I ought to take, at least for now. I was thinking to enroll in belly dance classes to deal with this, still not sure. I hope that is not triggering for you guys to read.

primordial-saiyan and Bart31 like this.
  8. That's great! You want and you will and we will see some actual videos soon! I have good memory so better get practicing :D Oh and I used to play the piano back in school so it is really interesting for me :)

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  9. Karnakavach555

10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Kinda productive today, so it's an improvement over last week. Now I just need to wait for dinner to digest before I move on and complete the day's tasks.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Today I feel like I don't need to say anything more than that...
    Day 300!
    A big-big thank you to everyone!

12. Man no words to say even from me.
    It says it all.
    I hope the next 300 will be even more beautiful

13. Congratulations from Grey Wizardess to the Elf King! :D

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  14. Karnakavach555

15. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

Checking in @Lumian
    How do you do mate? What are you up to these days

Lumian and primordial-saiyan like this.
  16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. While I am confident that I can still finish the day's tasks, I still fucked up twice today and got carried away by my thoughts, wasting a couple of hours that I could've used in a better way. Gonna try to not do it tomorrow.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  17. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

Hey, I want to join this challenge.

Tomorrow is day 1 for me. I hope we can motivate eachother to stay on track and hit our goals together.

Patience, Patience, Patience is the key.

18. Karnakavach555