1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Today is an improvement over yesterday, but not much, I still got carried away twice, and I barely managed to finish everything before it's too late. Hopefully I can still get to play some XCOM before I have to sleep, but considering the time now it's kind of wishful thinking now.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

Avoiding wet dreams -
    I have avoided O and wet dreams for more than 50 days now. (I used Edging). Therefore, i say, wet dreams can be avoided for 50 days.But how long ? Lets see.
    (Warning: Edging messed up my mind and i didn't have full benefits. Edging is useful but it is a low level tool which has its own bad effects)
    By God's blessing, for last 20 days, i used no PMO and no Edging. (Hard mode, i think). I am happy on this mode.

If you are doing hard mode or you know anybody who is doing it, please share. It will be helpful because it is a slippery path. Nobody can win without the help of his brothers.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  3. Karnakavach555

4. I challenge you . We both are 0.

I came here to define something we were talking about a while ago. Difference between a ''G'' and an ''OG'' . In the USA there got the state police and the FBI, right ? So, when somebody calls the police on you, you are labelled as a ''G'' by the streets. When FBI is investigating you, you are an ''OG'' .

5. @Skiller I see @Superman# is available and you did contact.
    Go against each other.
    Much love .

primordial-saiyan and Superman# like this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. It's about the same as yesterday, exact same shit happened. But at least I made something to eat

7. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Hey guys, Hickorydoo here. Just checking in to say hello and to keep up the battle!

8. Thank you my brother, would've said the same. :)

Just an update on where I've been and it is linked to this because I've had an illness from the withdrawals which is constipation. It's linked to dopamine reduction and seen in people with Parkinson's too, but I haven't felt like coming on here just put my mind on 3 things: working out, reading and university work. I see great work in all of you and love the support and interaction, you all keep the duels running smoother than I ever could, and we will achieve success we can't imagine as long as we never stop trying. Keep it up my warrior and warrioresses in here!

9. Well done on such a big streak hickorydoo!

Jag Hyde and fg4795 like this.
  10. @a_new_chapter @Paf-On doing good, all things going smoothly and Ramadan in a week. Let's keep fighting warriors, don't let the enemy weaken your resilience.

a_new_chapter and fg4795 like this.
  11. I'll be more active around here now, I've recovered from being ill and feeling good :)

12. I really love this recitation of Qur'an, it motivates me listening

13. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Heey, Theo! I'm doing good, facing some challenges. Now I realized I have to just relax and ground myself. I was too caught up in productivity and I didn't find a way to relax, my mind was working all the time. Even meditation became one more "work out", "I have to do this, I have to do that!" What about youu?

TheoDumbledore likes this.
  14. Karnakavach555

15. Great to know my friend, and great to see also 32 days on your counter :)
    Keep strong :)

16. @Alex_Al checking for the week
    Productive week
    Had to suffer for some great urges about my old "weakness" but I reached a point in which I was able not only to resist the temptation of PM but also to fantasize.
    So quiet proud about this.
    How about your wonderful streak? Doing good?

P.s. in Italy situation is getting we're finally talking about going back to normality :)

17. Great !

18. Karnakavach555

Hi @Enigma897 ,
    Second Call/ Where are you? your last post is on April 7 at page 354. Are you still ready to fight or gave up?

@primordial-saiyan

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  19. Karnakavach555

Hi @NeverSurrender823 ,
    Are you still in fight with @Hck ?
    We have similar streak and good progress-posting regularity. You use faith and i use technique, fundamentally.
    Lets find out whose Kung Fu is better? ;)
    By the by, your longest streak of 262 is impressive(p351)

@primordial-saiyan

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020