1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Accountability for All

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by corylife, Dec 22, 2019.

1. HelpMe & IHelpYou

HelpMe & IHelpYou Fapstronaut

Glad you here and joining us in this fight!
    Stay strong!

Day 26
    Today was a bit difficult, I had some urges because of things that normally would never trigger me, like the woman in the news or normal advertising...
    But I survived this day and hope the next days will get easier again.

I will never give up my streak again!

2. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Check in day 4, trying to be more consistent in checking in.

I still have social media and am planning to get rid of them. Saw things I wish I did not see but I did not relapse..thing is, I'm a bit hesitant bc it keeps me updated with friends and family during this craziness but....Idk, I'll continue to pray about it, I may be making excuses here.

I should make a routine soon bc this pandemic caused me to kinda go with the flow when it comes to my day...which leads to falling if I don't have any set form of structure.

3. Day 18 I must learn to love quiet times and simple things more than excitement and dopamine bursts.

4. TunaSandwich

TunaSandwich Fapstronaut

Starting day 5. I'm feeling so MAD for insignificant issues. Angry all the time. I think it's the abstinence.

corylife and Master Chips like this.
  5. HelpMe & IHelpYou

HelpMe & IHelpYou Fapstronaut

Try to get rid of it, I know it has benefits but you need to think about the fact that you are addicted, so at this time decisive steps are necessary, you can try it again when you have passed a year or smth. I mean you can try it, but this would be my recommendation.

I am working on that too and I think this will make us overall happier, if we appreciate the little things

Today music almost got me into trouble...I listened to some vocal dubstep mix and in one song a girl was moaning..but I could manage the situation, this time it helped me a lot that some people count on me here...

So thanks to the whole community !

corylife, Daisetsuu and Master Chips like this.
  6. nw503

nw503 Fapstronaut

I am tired of relapsing and I need to kick my habit for good. Looking to start a discord server but I’m gonna try and stay on this forum too

7. TunaSandwich

TunaSandwich Fapstronaut

Starting day 6. Interestingly I feel anxious, often mad at myself, blaming me for being addicted to fake sex, but I am mad at others frequently too. Even I was talking to this girl and said to her she should stop trying to giving me advice. She is annoyed with this behavior. I can't control those emotions because of abstinence. I won't give up. I know what is going on and I won't give up.

corylife likes this.
  8. Philsandford

Philsandford Fapstronaut

Man, spilled up again...third time since I joined up to this group.

This is so hard. Restarting my counter.

corylife likes this.
  9. SpacePunk

SpacePunk Fapstronaut

Day 73

I'm getting bad urges. I just feel like I need to release but I can't. I've come so far and I don't want to lose any progress. Mainly I just want a physical relationship with someone but at the same time, I don't. I'm scared that my sexual frustration will make me do something really stupid. I want to put this energy into something like my music or exercising but I don't really know how really.
    Although I want a physical relationship, many women in my area are not nice. Basically they're alcoholic clout chaser. Not my cup of tea. It feels like all the nice good-hearted women just don't exist or that they all have already been taken or they have become these alcoholic clout chasers from being a regular person.
    I often think that if I achieve all that I can that my eventual partner won't like me for me but for things like status, money, and resources. Thinking like that sounds like love isn't real.

I'm a little all over the place, this lockdown and lack of well...anything is really getting to my head.

10. Darth_vader33

Darth_vader33 Fapstronaut

Day 5 I had urges, but I prayed. I CAN DO IT!

11. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Bro I'm the same way. Have you ever heard of MGTOW? I'm walking on that path for some time. I've checked out of the dating world after a string of "christian" relationships.

I recently ended a relationship with my ex who first claimed she was "raped" but it turns out she was doing sexual things with her step-dad and hushed up about it (dark family secret), I noped out of a year long relationship, I was going to marry her but she tried to convince me it was no big deal, I dodged a bullet...its disgusting but I'll leave it at that.

But yeah that relationship scarred me and the culmination of all my experiences with girls caused me to look at christian girls differently, she was those innocent, never would have guessed she-was-that-type of girl, girl, even my bro (closest friend who knew her and our relationship problems) was sickened and shocked.

So I'm going my own way and learning about women...and its true, I've been on self development for years and I fear that if I gain money and status women may only like me for those things too. I've been thinking about that a lot.

Girls who tend to ignore you when you are broke will come flooding in once they smell a whiff of your money. I guess I'm going on a ran too haha...but I can only say pray and ask God for a wife brother...I want intimacy and sex too...but with a virgin preferably...and most importantly, a godly women ( big difference between a godly women and a christian women, in our culture at least)

corylife and SpacePunk like this.
  12. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Amen brother! that's the way. There was a type when I was younger and I felt like I was on fire, I fought with the urge until I broke down and prayed, I literally felt a cooling sensation throughout my body and the urge dissipated.

Prayer works but its a shame we struggle to get to that place sometimes.

13. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

It better not be a drop bro. Same here. WE RETAINING BABY!

corylife and GoldenDreams like this.
  14. Daisetsuu

Daisetsuu Fapstronaut

Thanks I sent my final message to a friend and will stay off for at least a month, second question, we are going through a pandemic and I thought it would be smart to stay on social media to keep up to date...but that sounds like an excuse too lol

corylife and HelpMe & IHelpYou like this.
  15. Day 20 of 90. Better keep up the guard

corylife and HelpMe & IHelpYou like this.
  16. tomandjerry

tomandjerry Fapstronaut

Resisting the urge to surf facebook for girls and fap...I am going to do an eye excersize and excersizes and watch tv..stroking cock will make me relapse and ruin cock...

corylife and GoldenDreams like this.
  17. tomandjerry

tomandjerry Fapstronaut

Before fapping I was very happy.

corylife likes this.