1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

2. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

What exactly is going......
    I had a dream when I was comparing to different laptops. And as I turned on one P images kept on poping up. But I was conscious and I didn't want to view them so I kept on closing the pages. But they kept on poping up. Until I woke up at night for a few minutes then went back to sleep. It's like there was a conflict and something was forcing me to view but I didn't want to view them.

Deleted Account, Met, Bobske and 4 others like this.
  3. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

4. Amends25

Amends25 Fapstronaut

I really do believe we should all be optimistic.
    A while back i wasnt even sure this problem existed i jus suspected that too much pmo makes me tired and i can just rest and am good again. But nofap showed how deep this is.
    How worse it can get.
    And it also showed am not alone. And we all can overcome this.
    Stay positive.
    Keep trying keep learning and always keep moving, no matter how slow it seems we will get the hang of it and have control.

Pone, bromor, Jiminy Cricket and 5 others like this.
  5. eevahnits

eevahnits Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 3 no MO
    Day 25 no P

Coffee Candy, Pone, Vendidad and 7 others like this.
  6. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today is day 16. Urges aren't present but i am aware that they are still there. Even if i don't feel them.

Pone, Vendidad, eevahnits and 6 others like this.
  7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you for asking. Despite many benefits I am experiencing already, I am far from cured. After 7 years of addiction, it is completely normal that I need more time to recover. My plan, for now, is to go another 30 days so 120 in total so I will see what will happen then.

Met, Vendidad, bromor and 4 others like this.
  8. Day 17/90 No PM
    Day 450 at attempting this challenge
    Day 158 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

9. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

My today update is kind of interesting. Firt would like to say big up yourself all of you my dear friends realising the need of change! We're all going towards same diraction of leaving P behind us! First time in my life I've found ppl havind same problem as me. Lovely lads!!
    Today is my 12th day... what I have noticed is: ... Today I was in the park having me beer and relax. Imma Londoner so we can have some time in the the park. 3 jogging girls were giving me a lovely glance plus one (on the way to off lincense shop) told me I have a great style!
    Gents I really did me best to not look down on thier bodies... instead was more focused on their hair smile... overall apperiance! Frankly I do think no PMO gives you different insight on how the women really are! Plus what they find lovely and genuine about you!
    Stay strong! Your Fellow brov!

Merry Terry, Pone, Bobske and 8 others like this.
  10. Stan_9

Stan_9 Fapstronaut

11. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

12. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 1.

I relapsed yesterday, due to some frustration with my videogame development and my relapses in general.

I was close to relapsing again today, right before the group call with the self-help community, but I hopped on the call with willpower and the cravings pretty much went away after the whole call.

I am investing into growth.

Ill keep you updated with possible better results.

All the best and much love to everyone.

13. day 32/90... one more step closer to my goal...

Pone, Vendidad, eevahnits and 4 others like this.
  14. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Day 10, but it's a struggle and I almost relapsed yesterday if not for Google's safe mode.

Pone, Vendidad, eevahnits and 3 others like this.
  15. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

16. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 8 no M,
    Day 113 no P!

Don't stress over these dreams - in fact they are quite normal, although not everyone has them. I had 1 or 2 in my first big streak and they went almost like reality, where I would open my laptop in the morning to do PMO as the first thing of the day ... when I woke up I felt regret and guilt before I realised it was just a dream ... your brain is coping with the change and parts of it are trying to force you into the habit again. It takes time to fix these parts, but it WILL happen. Brains are smart like that :D

Fredi - if it helps you - I am watching you! Over these 113 days I have been in this thread I have seen you do good streaks but always end up relapsing before it gets too long! Try to stay strong and do the challenge to the end! Im with you!

This is the daily video I am going to watch! Have a nice day guys!

Pone, Bobske, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  17. njb07

njb07 Fapstronaut