1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. EnterTheMatrix

EnterTheMatrix Fapstronaut

I am getting this thought to Fap as it is 11:28 now and I am on 137th day of Nofap Monkmode

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

You want to get back to the matrix world again neo?

3. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

I had a 130 day streak too and then decided to relapse, because I 'wanted to'. At first I felt relief but later I found that it's just not worth it, you'll feel good for one or 2 days and than feel bad again for a week. Also I learned you shouldnt think in streaks but rather see NoFap as your lifestyle.

EnterTheMatrix likes this.
  4. EnterTheMatrix

Yes Morpheus

5. EnterTheMatrix

Same thing happened with me before on 147th day then I fapped and it was just downfall binge relapsing many times then I got up again to 137th day till today

6. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

Shit man, it seems that somehow after day 130 the benefits are not so obvious anymore and you think PMO will make things better, which I thought aswell. But it actually makes things worse XD

7. EnterTheMatrix

But what if we only fapped once a week and not masturbate at all when there is something you want to achieve or taking a part in some competition or gonna give exam, that time nofap at all . How's that? And when you are on vacation or something then you can only fap once a week. Tell me your opinion on this

8. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

Its called the LEAP method, multiple NoFap gurus on youtube talked about it. Originally this was my plan too after that 130 day streak fell, but I just felt so bad after relapsing that I decided to go fullon nofap again. Id say its up to you, but for me personally nofap is it.

9. EnterTheMatrix

So are you gonna do leap method?

10. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

Nope, I found out out the hard way that you cant make compromises with an addicted brain. It will rationalize you into more and more. The LEAP method is more something for beginners id say, in the end you have to go all the way.

11. Realise your ADDICTION. You keep asking this same question. You have to realise, how frightening it is. You can't decide for yourself, you are a slave for this habbit.
    If you remotely like yourself, you should get this addiction broken.