1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

2. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

3. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

4. Well done for making it to day 20 :)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  5. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

6. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Thanks, brother! Going strong, thank goodness. 21 days down.

7. 36/365...almost 10% of the journey completed...

RBYG_flag, kludgy, Vendidad and 5 others like this.
  8. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

I had a 14days streak, but as of this morning, I'm back to Day 0. It wasn't easy, and I must commend myself. This battle seems never ending, and I must admit, I'm fed up. But tomorrow is another day, day 0, I'll pick things up again from there, gradually, day by day.

RBYG_flag, kludgy, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  9. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

This is great!

10. Great to hear that :)

An addict who overcomes addiction is capable of accomplishing anything.

11. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

117 days completed.

Urðr, RBYG_flag, kludgy and 4 others like this.
  12. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

This is great! I Just started a new streak, and I must admit, it can be tiring and disappointing to starting all over again. How have you been able to accomplish this feat, and been able to overcome temptations? What have you done differently,o up to this day to achieve this?

13. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

Day 1 here we go, again.

RBYG_flag, kludgy, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  14. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

I can feel you. I have been on this challenge since the beginning of 2018 and had many relapses since and a few breaks from Nofap. Unfortunately, I have not come across an easy way to stay on track (if you find one let me know!), so I am not sure if the following is helpful to you:

The most important is obviously your reason why you want to stop PM in the first place. The strength of your reason will determine your endurcance quite a bit. I have good reasons why I want to stop that drives me.
    However, even good reasons are mostly not enough for me. I have had quite a few really long streaks, but mostly shorter ones between 1 and 3 weeks. I can tell you exactly what is different when I have a long streak: I always have long streaks when some very important event happens in my life that I consider to be a new beginning. My current streak coincides roughly with the beginning of my marriage; the other long streaks I had were when I first accepted God into my life; when I had a new girl friend that dislikes PM. Unfortunately, you can't force these kind of motivators.
    But the scale doesn't have to be so big: I went to a temple complex in my holidays a few times and spent a few weeks there, to really delibaretly take time for internal development and have a supporting atmosphere, being surrounded by likeminded people. Stopping PMO in this situation was always easy (also kind of because you really feel like you shouldnt indulge in PMO at a temple complex), and once you get a long streak going it gets a lot easier to keep it.

In addition, I find it really important not to blame myself when I do relapse. Blaming myself isn't helpful, and I am much more constructive when I am not on a guilt trip. When I am stuck in a relapse cycle it is really imporant that I dont blame myself, and remind myself that I can relapse, but I will keep getting back on track, even if it might take a while. That is part of the reason why I am still stuck on this forum after 2.5 years, I wont give up and get depressed. Perfection isn't reached in a week, and patience is key. In addition you can try meditate if you want, I meditate every day, and it does help me to remind myself of the things that are important to me.

I am a bit unhappy about my message myself, because I have to admit that I need a lot of support to conquer my addiction and I wished I could tell you that sheer willpower is enough for me, it is not. I have tried the sheer willpower approach many times, and I always fail. I need a big event, or an atmosphere that really supports me to reach the top.
    But an important and motivating fact: Once you stay sober for maybe about a month it gets A LOT easier to stay sober, and you will not be dependent on any support any more. You just need the support to beginn with. I hope the above is useful to you. Good luck on your journey, you have chosen a difficult path, but it is surmountable and I can tell you that you will feel better with yourself when progress comes.

15. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Last night lost the streak
    Actually it was a over 50 day streak
    Anyway
    Back to
    Day 0

16. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

The streak might be lost but grown a new habit reading books and it is staying with me and for the first time about to finish a book called "the monk who sold his Ferrari"
    Anyway I will attempt again to conquer this pmo shiit
    So let's go brothers