1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm i a psychopath?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sami77, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

while world struggling with coronavirus and my country started the curfew and the other health-protocols, i found my self happy with all that and in a wierd twisted way i wished this pandemic to increase giving more actions, not only this; back in 2019 we had a revolution ended up the old regime but i also wished for that to not end, of course there was killing and every brutality comes in mind but i enjoyed that as i'm enjoying it right now
    Even though i miss the situation before the virus spreading but as i said, still enjoying it.
    So, i just wanna know where this evil whispers comes from

Moatasem and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Do you have problems bein empathatic to others?
    Psychopaths are oft sex addicts.
    But i think nearly everbody has evil whispers in their minds. We humans have to know whats right and whats wrong

Sami77 likes this.
  3. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

Prob bc you have a boring ass life and this is some of the biggest excitement it's seen in a long time. I doubt you're a pyschopath but it's still possible. Ever been to a mental hospital?

Arez01 and Sami77 like this.
  4. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

If you are asking the question, you are not a psychopath. i don't mean to be glib about this, but it means you have an understanding of what is right and wrong and it seems all concern.
    Maybe you are interested in how the world is changing? it is and it will rapidly. you have seen it first hand and that is confronting.

The current situation is very moving in lots of ways isn't it? it challenges us to think about the world in different ways and some of these may be very positive. I don't think you are a psychopath with whispering evil, i just think you are a human trying to deal with the world at the moment.

Sami77 likes this.
  5. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Being a psychopath isn't necessarily a bad thing. Many surgeons are psychopaths and they wouldn't be able to do their job if they weren't.

Moatasem, Sami77 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. What exactly do you mean by you are "enjoying" this? That could mean many different things. Are you happy that people are suffering and dying? And if so, why?

As far as I know of psychology, psychopaths are 1. Very rare and 2. Don't really feel much of anything. They don't feel fear or guilt or empathy at all.

I'm not sure what you've said here is enough to say whether you are a psychopath or not. It's pretty vague.

If your mother or father or someone else you were close with were to be killed in front of you, what would you feel?

Sami77 likes this.
  7. I don't think this is true. Psychopaths can recognize that there is something different about them and be curious about why that is and what might cause it.

Sami77 likes this.
  8. It's kind of weird to ask a forum like this for a medical diagnosis. Do you have a family you can talk to? Even better, a therapist.

Sami77 likes this.
  9. It would be more something like sadism. It's often with psychopaths but you don't have to be a psychopath for that
    It also makes a difference if you know the person or not.

Sami77 likes this.
  10. I wouldn’t know, I’m not a licensed psychologist.

Sami77 likes this.
  11. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

I'm a sex addict for sure

12. Well that's pretty irrelevant. Sex addicts aren't all psychopaths.

13. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

I've never been to hospitals, in fact the community i live in considers going to a therapist is a shaming act; due to that kind of judges we don't have professional therapists they are very rare and most of them are specialized in healing drug addicts

14. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

Another acceptable theory

15. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

I think i'll be sad and crying,, this is positive thank you*

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

I have, and they're very sarcastic, u know as an arabian family this whole psychology thing is a joke, unless u r a drug addict

17. https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy-quiz/ heres your answer takes 2mins or less

18. You're not a psychopath then, friend :) No need to worry about that.

Sami77 likes this.
  19. Andrei Popescu

Andrei Popescu New Fapstronaut

how do you think this whole coronavirus story will end? Here in Romania we are not allowed to leave the house, only at work and at the store providing food and things

Sami77 likes this.
  20. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

It depends on your government capabilities and commitment of the citizens