1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The worst thing about this quarantine.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mistersofty, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Is the absolute shit weather we’ve been having in my area. The temperature has been consistently 15-20 degrees below average for this time of year with rain and clouds almost every day. All I want to do is go for a bike ride or a hike, but the weather keeps me inside. So frustrating. Of course the weather will finally break when they lift the quarantine and we have to go back to work. So frustrating! :mad:

2. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Where do you live?
    Because where I live I can go out, it is not law enforced to stay at home, I mean the authorities told us to stay at home, meeting of several people are not allowed and public places are closed but you can go to the outside, countryside, etc.
    We are in phase.

3. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I live in northeastern United States. It’s the same restrictions here. Just saying that the weather is not so pleasant right now. Where do you live?

4. In India, we cannot even go out. If police catches us, we get beat up or fined.

King Tut 23 likes this.
  5. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

That’s absurd! Stay inside!

6. Sami77

Sami77 Fapstronaut

Unlike u our weather is 39-40 degree above average these days, when i go out i feel like the sun is burning my face, let's swap

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Actually the sun is out today and it’s supposed to be rather pleasant here, so you can keep your weather until tomorrow afternoon.:)

Deleted Account and Sami77 like this.
  8. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

I live in the southwestern US. It's already hot out, and sunny every day. Complete opposite issue, but just as annoying. I can't go out because it's just too hot.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  9. King Tut 23

King Tut 23 Fapstronaut

I live in Spain. The weather is crazy. One day it's rainy and the next day seems like we are in July. But to be honest that doesn't even matter cause we are not allowed to go outside so... I have got used to quarantine, I developed a good routine and I'm doing good, but the worst thing is still PMO. Since I spend the whole day at home I have so much free time and urges so these times are extremely difficult.

10. mouton1998

mouton1998 Fapstronaut

For me, the good weather has been a reason to be frustrated. I live in Italy (near the city of Florence) and here the government has forbidden us to leave the house, except for extreme necessities (shopping, medical visits, withdrawing money from the ATM etc.). During these weeks there have been so many beautiful days, with a warm climate and a light breeze .... but I could't able to go outside and enjoy it :(

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  11. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Yeah, I hate the heat and especially the humidity. Did you move here from Italy?

12. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been struggling with pmo lately as well, but at least I can go outside.

King Tut 23 likes this.
  13. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

That seems a bit harsh, but I guess it makes sense in closely populated areas. Hopefully this will all be behind us in a few weeks. Hang in there!

14. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

In the north of Mexico. The climate is the common, I mean not the normal, not the temperature and sunburning that should be for spring.

15. cd013

cd013 Fapstronaut

I live in The Netherlands but most people are fed up with this quarantine anyway