1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How are you dating while quarantine?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Veryodd, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Veryodd

Veryodd Fapstronaut

How are you dating while quarantine?

+TenPercent and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

The same way you date while off

3. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

I am not dating anyone, not even talking to girls I have wanted to start talking before quarantine.
    But I have seen that some couples see each other (for exapmle going to the others house). In my country just today it was considered to reach phase 3 (covid19) so I don't know if they will keep doing that.

If someone is really in love, they will find the way, or make it possible to comunicate with the one they love.

But if you're talking about just knowing each other, I think it is going to be difficult, because I think social media is not really effective in having good interaction with someone. But there have been cases in wich people join their life from knowing each other only in social media.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    zebroar123 likes this.
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

nope, i spoke to a new girl a few weeks back and she was so into me but as we cannot went out is like been in a long distance relationship. For me that is the same as been friends with someone over chat/phone. And everybody knows that when you enter in the friendzone you are not going out.

I will resume my dating life when the goverment allow us to go out and have a beer.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I’m not saying you couldn’t invite a girl straight off the internet for “dinner and a movie” but I’m taking the opportunity to work on myself instead.

takezawa2 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I'm giving it a break. Online dating isn't my thing, got to keep it real-world so I'll just wait until it's over.

Good time to work on inner game though.

7. It's not true that if you're in the "friend zone" you're not going out. The whole idea is just your own fantasy. You must keep pursuing her and play the game. No woman puts me in any kind of zone. If I like a woman I pursue her. If I don't get the response I want, then, I'm doing something wrong or she loves her husband. The only other possibility is if another man is more practiced than I and he wins her first. Congrats to him.
    I met a married woman at the gym a while ago. She is truly a luscious Demi Moore clone. I was captivated and she responded well. We road the treadmill daily and had lots of contact for a long time. In the meantime I had other conquests. She kept calling us a "gym friendship", but I knew she was just protecting her vanity while looking and really liked me. LOL She shared the most intimate parts of her marriage with me. That's more than a gym friendship. At one point I was overcome with urges and I made a pass at her in the parking garage. She went for it at first and then pulled away. She said,"If we are gonna do this then we can't be friends." So she just wasn't ready, but that was not a no. Now with the virus going on we have been calling and texting and she has as much said she is almost ready for a divorce. This has hardly been a "friend zone" relationship to me. Rather it is like a sumptuous plumb waiting to fully ripen.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2020
    PeterBE likes this.
  8. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

@Abesnake , your high attraction to her is making you a little blind. Always look at her actions and not her words.
    So you basically became his friend, to fly under the radar, with hopes that sometime you can steal this woman from his husband. As you can see, you voluntarily put yourself in friendzone with her.
    Now she even call you a friend, and reinforce the concept telling you the same thing once and again. Yes, she likes you as a friend or a backup plan in case things don´t work with his husband.
    I agree with you, she only shares that stuff with her girl friends or her gay male girlfriends. Another proof that she sees you as just as friend and not romantically.
    That was definitely a no. Why? because you are still friends! you are not hooking up with her after that. Again.. always look at her actions.. not her words.
    More friendship.
    she is telling you what you want to hear to keep you on the hook and in friendzone, she is giving you hope that someday she will divorce and maybe you are going to be together.
    this is what you think is happening
    this is what it is to her.

What if she don´t end the marriage after all and get rid of you? what if she ends the marriage and start dating another guy instead of you? you wasted a lot of time and emotions with this woman for months and you get nothing. what if she ends the marriage and say that she is not ready to date agian, how much time you will wait in friendzone for her?

I'm sorry to tell you but she put you in friendzone a long time ago and you didn't even realise it

Let's suppose she end up her marriage and start dating you. She already proofed to you that she has no integrity, she flirted with you (and who knows how many other guys) while been married. She will cheat on you too when her needs are not been fullfilled with you. is just the way she is, when thing are not rigth with his current man she start to align his replacement. That´s not the quality of woman you want to date at least you just want a fuck budy.. open relationship.. etc.

I hope you open your eyes about her and don´t waste more time. but hey! it's your life, proceed as you please.

9. Nice try P1, but I certainly know the difference between a woman who is interested, and whom is leading me on, and one who continuously says no and means it. All I wanted to point out is that no matter what a woman says it's all about her behavior. If she exhibits open body language, allows your touch, likes your humor, and attention, allows proximity and direct eye contact...those are my markers. I don't care if she is married, single, paraplegic, deaf, blind or in a wheelchair...she is definitely approachable. So "friend zone" is BS. It's all about a man's own confidence and his approach.

10. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Those are all good signs. but the most important one is that when you go for it she kisses you back and she makes it easy for you to escalate things until you end in bed together. That´s what happens with a girl that want more than friendship with you.
    I don´t know how many months are you in frienzone with her but when you tryed to get out of it by making your move she turned you down. Instead of standing up for what you want, one more time you settled for friendship until she is "ready" to date you.
    That´s weak behavior and she is in fact leading you over, she is keeping you in friendzone as a backup plan. Your high attraction to her is making you see what you want to see instead of reality.

SamDan and Deleted Account like this.
  11. @Pin1983
    Thanks Pin, and under normal circumstances I would agree with you, but there are facts I haven't disclosed, because I originally I only had one point about friend zone; it's a myth, but you guys keep talking about my process. LOL For one thing most woman in my experience like a "bad boy" so I took a shot. Actually she did acknowledge my kiss halfway through, but for religious and other reasons she pulled away. When she did that she said,"If we're going to do that then we can't be friends." (I should have said to her, OK, let's get it on and skip the friendship. LOL)... So, I have to interpret her remark as a "not now, but later". She's really interested, Pin, but she's on a life path she can't change for RIGHT NOW. Well, I have my own path, and if I am in the "friend zone" then she is in my "back pocket zone." I decided to take care of myself with other woman as usual. I've written here before that I've been with over 450 woman in my life so there is no rush or frustration, but I've been looking for a special kind of woman for some time now...and that she is. So, for now it's: some will, some won't, so what. Patience is the best part of virtue.
    BTW: We've known each other for several years. She calls me about twice a month since my badboy stunt. ;)

SamDan likes this.
  12. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

@Abesnake C'mon man! years wasted working to get this woman and what did you get with your strategy so far? nothing.. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" Albert Einstein.
    You think you are acting like a bad boy but instead you have been acting as weak as fuck in her eyes. You were the typical weak nice guy that ends in friendzone every time, like you are rigth now, you are in her back pocket, she has all the power in the interaction with you. That´s what happen when you really really like a girl. When you think she is the one, you put herself in a pedestal and do whatever she whats in order to have a chance someday.
    She is taking advantage of that and keep you on the hook for years. She knows that when she need someone to talk too she can call you and you will be happy to do it without the need of something romantic because she knows you are so weak to stand up for yourself and go for what you want.

The only way she is going to respect you and consider dating you in the future is to start acting like a real man. An alfa male.
    In this scenario an alfa male will wait for her to get in touch him to let her known that he though about it and that friendship with her is not more an option. That he want more than that but as she is still married is would be better to stop all contact and that she can only contact him again when his husband is out of the picture and she is willing to explore something more than friendship with him.
    That´s going for what you want without fear. You are putting your boundaries and if she want to have something with you it´s going to be in your terms and not hers, and your terms are something romantic, not friendship.
    Unfortunatelly for the last few years she had all the power and you agreed to her terms to be just friends, that´s weak.

You can still turn things around but you need to change you approach, you already know that your current one is not working... good luck!

SamDan and Deleted Account like this.
  13. LOLOLOLOL Pin you're a 36 yr. old wannaby coxman. Lots of energy, conceited as hell and no brains. When I was your age I might have agreed with you, but I doubt it. LOL When you are 76 yrs. old lk I am, still get hit on occasionally and still take woman around the world at least 4 times a session; and have slept with over 450 woman in your life like I have, maybe you will be worth having a beer with Ole Chum. BYYyy LOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2020
    Gmork and Ὀρφεύς like this.
  14. SamDan

SamDan Fapstronaut

This is great

15. SamDan

SamDan Fapstronaut

Lol.. This is a nice read up, detailed.

16. SamDan

SamDan Fapstronaut

Mmm... Funny you. You are so experienced. And it seems everyone have a good point to prove. So interesting... I'm learning things

17. SamDan

SamDan Fapstronaut

Great idea, and thought. It must seem that, you are a writer...?

18. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Is not about the quantity, but about the quality.
    You are going after a girl that has no integrity, she is talking to you (and many others) aligning her replacement in case things end with hes husband. That´s what girls with low selfsteem do. She is also a cheater, she offers you to be more than friends when you kiss her even she was still married. If you make her your girlfriend she is going to cheat on you too, and you are delutional to think that she is going to be different with you.

In another point of view you are acting like a beta male in all the actions you took with her in the last few years and is no surprise at all that you are still in friend zone.
    You could be an alfa and hooked up with a lot of womans in your lueague or below of it but when you face a girl that knock your socks off, whom is out of your league you behave like a beta male and i´m sure you are not hooking with this high quality woman.
    As i said, i´m just traying to help you because is clear that you have a knoledge gap to fill in order to get this kind of high quality woman. Is really up to you to refine your game a little bit more.

Nope, i don't even speak in english as my first language.

ahighertruth and Branchman like this.
  19. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

You can still kind of approach girls at grocery stores and gas stations. Of course you'd need to have really good game if they had on a mask. Better off trying online dating, or talking to girls at a beach where they are open.

20. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Bro having "450 women" doesn't make you any better than anyone lol. No one dies and counts the women they had sex with. Why are you being such a try hard?