1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

cr7da8055 and cali4sto like this.
  2. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Hey bro!

Things are going amazing, congrats on your 45 days!

3. Karnakavach555

ok. 30

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

5. Hey everyone, I am doing ok :) maybe more drawn inwards these days but was really busy with work etc. I noticed that I don't like to watch movies where people conspire to do fraud, lie, cheat etc. so I am staying away from those and choosing to read or to walk in nature instead. Also I want to filter out a few people from my life and I have no need to compare myself to other women or compete with them, what's the point? Been having this inner desire to meditate and maybe pray more and I've been getting these hints this entire week. So I will explore my inner world more. If there is no light in this tunnel I will switch on that bitch myself :D I wish you good luck, congrats on moving forward!

cr7da8055, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  6. Karnakavach555

7. That's great
    Keep going and keep improving.
    No need to compete, they will be no match anyway ;)
    focus on yourself and your happiness :)

Alex_Al and Deleted Account like this.
  8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    Having a bad time now I guess. So I’m withdrawing from the battle @primordial-saiyan . Dad’s got some financial problems now due to the epidemic, and I need to battle this one out myself. Changing to “meeting my goals”. Thanks!

Leader of ME and fg4795 like this.
  9. hey man sorry this, hope you will be able to get back to normality really soon.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  10. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ola501 Checking in for the day. Had some strong urges today, nearly fell, but I am still here.

EDIT: Oops, just saw that cr had withdrawn from the battle. Well, good luck comrade

fg4795 and cr7da8055 like this.
  11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support! Hope this covid situation gets better and the economy is back on track.

fg4795 likes this.
  12. Hope it too, in here they say that crisis will be "even worse" of the virus.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  13. Karnakavach555

14. Checking for the weekend
    On day 55, a good week, did a 24 hrs of totally dopamine detox with no devices(pc phone or whatever) and even no music. Just me and my chores.
    How are you my friend @Alex_Al ?

15. Great job @fg4795 ! I am thinking of 30 day digital detox, it's gradual. Also, no devices from 9 pm until 9 am used to work wonders for me, I might come back to it as well.

cr7da8055, Leader of ME and fg4795 like this.
  16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

so I watched this video. I like the world which is seen through other dopamine perspective. I’m planning to do a detox on Monday.
    Peace!

17. It is better indeed, because you can get used to it :),I will do something like this too(by now I switch off devices around 1 hour before sleeping and switch them on around 1 hour after waking up) but I wanted to prove myself I was able to do the big thing.
    I am a man after all we like to prove we're strong :)

cr7da8055 and Deleted Account like this.
  18. And I applaud you for proving it so damn well! My inner masculine likes to push me too hard sometimes so that's why I try to get this habit of getting easy with myself bc pushing hard leads to overwhelm and then distractions. I am a woman after all and I need to keep my cup full and be cautious with whom I share my energy :)

cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  19. That's the point in the end, isn't it? Know ourselves for who we really are in order to progress the best way for us.
    It is useless to think that someone else can have the answer for our personal story.
    We need to discover it. Maybe it will be pleasant, maybe disappointing.
    But it's the beautiful thing that we don't know it yet.
    Who would watch a film if he already knew the plot?

cr7da8055 and Deleted Account like this.
  20. The point is being a star in your own movie called life I guess :) not a passer-by or someone in cameo role watching other stars in it who act however they like and do whatever shit they want to do with your unique movie.

cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.