1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Journal]Rebuilding myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

2. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

I started cold showers too. Helps wake me up and feel charged.

And the discipline it takes to for those first few seconds everyday to endure the cold.

Every morning I’m committing myself to:

1. First thing upon wake up- make my bed.

2. Cold Shower

3. Shave + Brush Teeth

4. Drink of Apple Cider vinegar straight or with water + 1 min water rinse

Starting the day disciplined.

A made bed also stirs aversion in me to PMO on it.

Keep at it and the routine!

And kick your own backside in the gym or other excercise. Get the neurotransmitter cocktail of feel good chemicals flowing. And development your discipline.

A great read, for anyone looking to increase their discipline and inspirations for behavior change: Above the Line by Urban Meyer.
    https://books.google.com/books/about/Above_the_Line.html?id=_MzZCwAAQBAJ

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. This video is really motivating. Thanks mate.

Casper400 likes this.
  4. I have come back after a long break. This time i need to make sure that i can control myself. I need to know. Only that will give a clue about what i really am....i need to figure out who i am and i need to find that by controlling myself. This time its my last ditch effort. There is nothing beyond. Only the present i have which i can control. So help me GOD.

5. PAIN:
    In this last ditch effort by me to control myself and bring about change, it is unavoidable to encounter resistance and withdrawal. My will will be tested to the limits by my urges. It will cause mental agony to resist temptation against the prince of hell. But i will persevere, for i need to find the value of my very existance. As the saying goes “lifeks greatest lessons are learnt through pain”.

6. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

You are welcome! Glad you liked it!

paruva mattram likes this.
  7. Doubleplus

Doubleplus Fapstronaut

I believed you would make it.But just in case, if you fail, don't be frustrated, acoording to Wendell Phillips,"Failure is the mother of success." Summarizing from failure is the most important thing to do.

8. Well its as if the universe wants me to quit masturbating...since i decided to stop jerking it was difficult for a few days. Now due to walking and excessive dryness...i could not touch even if i want to...its itching but i believe its a blessing in disguise
    If i touch, it’ll become worse...so well thank you universe?

9. Successful 2 days. But on the flip side i feel lonely.. yeah it is a drag but i keep focusing on the positive. I DID NOT DO PMO for two days straight. I consider that an achievement. It is. Now i feel empowered to continue with it. Also sharing here helps me to focus.

10. This is a new year,
    The dawn of a new decade.
    Like a rising Sun breaching the fortress of darkness
    Must rise from shame, guilt and self abuse.
    Iam taking a new journey so wish we luck guys.

11. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Wishing you luck. I once went 5 months with no pmo. I’m struggling lately and feel guilty about it. But I’m looking to make a turnaround soon. We got this!
    ing to

12. Hell yeah bro. We will conquer once again

Casper400 likes this.
  13. I started to masturbate to fill the hole in my heart. After 5 years, iam starting to realise that it does not fill your heart but rather covers it up. Now iam focussing on living my life to the fullest to fill my heart with gratitude, good memories and love.

14. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Let’s Get it!!

15. Well here i am again. Home quarantine and boredom has had its toll on my control over masturbation. Doing it more than thrice is gut wrenchingly disturbing and i want to stop it. I have forgotten what its like to have no masturbation habits and iam at the bottom of the well. There is only one place to go and its the top. Hope i can make it....

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Bat thunder 8

Bat thunder 8 Fapstronaut

Endha oor neenga ???

17. Tamil nadu..madurai. You?

18. Bat thunder 8

Same ,maduraila enga??

19. Madurai na anga illa...iam from kovilpatti.

20. Bat thunder 8

Adhaan paarthen city kulla 144 potrukaangala epdi cycling Ku allow pannuvaanga???

fg4795 likes this.