1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Caffeine and semen retention

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Fabian1611, May 2, 2020.

1. Fabian1611

Fabian1611 New Fapstronaut

What is your opinion?

Wugazi32 likes this.
  2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

My opinion is that it’s not good for success with semen retention nor for your general health. Caffeine prompts the production of adrenaline from your adrenal glands. In other words, you produce stress hormones. Success on semen retention is dependant on your ability to stay calm, cool, and collected. In control of your thoughts and desires. Caffeine can mess with that. I don’t recommend it. More important is that you eat an abundance of carbohydrates.

3. Kane Savage

Kane Savage Fapstronaut

well dirty water is dirty water, but as a stimulant, it could either have a good or bad side, and long term in high doses will be more bad for you than beneficial, everything in moderation.

Wugazi32 likes this.
  4. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

I was having 2 cups to six cups a day of coffee.
    I had insomnia too.
    This month i am going coffee free.
    Then i will quit tea too.
    If you google yoga and coffee certain yoga schools compell you to stop both.
    Green tea is only preferable one cup a day

Wugazi32 likes this.
  5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

I recommend you seek out some herbal teas. You can try licorice root tea as a substitute for coffee in the morning. It can give you a good boost without adrenaline production. Herbal tea is great, green tea not so much. Before bed, lemon balm or ginger tea are great to help relax and get a good sleep.

I'm The Chosen One likes this.
  6. qwertyy

qwertyy Fapstronaut

it does nothing it's bad in excess like everything else in life... people overthink this too much like everything is gonna ruin the retention, it's still better to retain ands have bad habits than having same bad habits while ejaculating and draining you everyday, don't overthink it try to stop at 1-2 cofee

7. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Alex Becker does NoFap, also this regarding coffee.

ThePeakWae likes this.