1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 150 Day Challenge!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by discovery, Mar 15, 2020.

What are you here for?

1. No PMO

2. No PM

3. No P

4. Meeting own goals

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

You did great man. 137 is quite a run. It was an honor being your co-pilot in these last two challenges. Hope to keep seeing you around the boards.

2. Hello guys, I am joining this challenge today, starting at day 91. I am coming from other challenges, using the same approach, you know, 30 days first, then 30 more on the 60-day challenge and finally another 30 on the 90 day-challenge. This time, I feel ready to go for a 60-day streak!

I have read the previous pages and I am glad to know about @discovery and @Monster@123. Thank you for being an inspiration! I know there are not many people around in this challenge, but I hope there will be more in the next 60 days that I am here reporting and fighting.

Thank you! and well: I am reporting on day 91/150!

3. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

That is awesome fatherofthree! The 150 day challenge lives!! :D I'm glad to see that someone is keeping this thread going. Unfortunately, Monster and I never made it to 150. You can be the first to do it on this thread.

There is also a 120 day challenge (which is also a lonely thread). I love the system of going 30 days at a time when you have a bigger streak. It feels like the right number to me.

Anyways, good luck man, and I will be following you here!

Iwanttobefree1 and fatherofthree like this.
  4. Hey @discovery thank you! It's true, I think going 30 days at a time has been more manageable and still one can continue escalating to bigger challenges. I also had the option to join the 120 day challenge, but it feels a bit better to go for more than 30 days this time.

My best for you in your own process!

Iwanttobefree1 and discovery like this.
  5. Checking in on day 93/150.

Iwanttobefree1 and discovery like this.
  6. Hello, today I am checking in on day 94/150. I am bit tired of the coronavirus quarantine, but I have been trying to find activities that counter the sensation of being trapped. This is the third or fourth week in which I have been reorganizing stuff in my house. You know, putting order in other aspects kind of contributes because we feel that we are putting order to our life in general. That makes me feel much better!

7. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Yep, this lockdown sucks.

I have found that keeping myself to a schedule helps to make things feel normal. So for example, when I wake up I have coffee and check in with my higher power, followed by checking noFap, followed by stretches for my back, followed by art visualization followed by meditation, breakfast, etc. Of course, this may change at times due to other things going on, bad weather etc. but the day flies by that way and suddenly its the next day. Which will speed up the entire quarantine. I too plan on organizing my stuff better/ getting rid of things. It's a great idea.

Good luck!

Iwanttobefree1 likes this.
  8. That's a great schedule @discovery! I love sticking to personal schedules and the lockdown is making my life harder hehe, but I have to accept that it has its benefits.

Checking in on day 95/150.

discovery likes this.
  9. All the best guys. 150 days is achievable. It is not easy but its well worth it.

10. Hey @Iwanttobefree1 thanks! you are so close to the goal, congratulations!

Today is day 98/150 for me. Every new day it feels a bit easier to continue on this process, so let's focus on feeding ourselves with positive things so there is little chance of feeling weak when the triggers appear.

My best for you in your own fights!

discovery and Iwanttobefree1 like this.
  11. Well done for your achievement. Yes it does feel a bit easier to continue, but one needs to be vigilant still.

Yes being positive is really important now instead of let downs. I realise I tend to more fall back into PMO if I am feeling down.

fatherofthree and discovery like this.
  12. Yeah totally true, we need to be careful to avoid relaxing, thanks man.

Reporting on day 99/150.

discovery and Iwanttobefree1 like this.
  13. 4 more days until I complete this task.

14. Way to go @Iwanttobefree1 ! You almost there!

I am also a bit closer, as today is my day 100! I am happy I have made it this far, but there is still much to do, as 90 days, or 100 or 150 are only the start of the whole life project.

My best for you guys.

discovery likes this.
  15. Congrats to your milestone.

Day 147/150

discovery and fatherofthree like this.
  16. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Congratulations my man! Hitting triple digits is quite an accomplishment indeed.
    Keep it going!

fatherofthree likes this.
  17. discovery likes this.
  18. Great, not long now for you to get to 150. For me 150 be a really good achievement. Yet I need to remain vigilant as I have noticed many do relapse after that point.

Checking in.

19. 150 days is a wonderful achievement. To be honest, before finding nofap I managed to pass 150 days once, a few years ago, and I understand what you are saying. At that point we face the temptation to think that we are free of it and relax. And then we are vulnerable.

We have to keep doing the things that work for us.

102/150.

discovery likes this.
  20. I actually reached 250 several years ago. The reason why I fapped was I was deliberately looking at psubs a lot before I fell. I have learned that lesson.

Checking in, 149 days