1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question regarding fetish

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by cd013, May 14, 2020.

1. cd013

cd013 Fapstronaut

Are there any suggestions of a fetish that can be considered healthy & natural?
    Obviously not related to Pmo.
    The only one that I can think of are fishnets when women wear them.
    Anyone?

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  2. TGI9000

TGI9000 Fapstronaut

Hard to think of one. Maybe try something else? Sports, healthy diet, connecting with people?

3. Мобильный

Мобильный Fapstronaut

Fetish is a sign of problem with natural sexual attraction to women. In my opinion, female presence alone must be enough to make you aroused. That is how things are supposed to be in nature. You think lions need to imagine anything to feel reproductive energy flowing within them? I don't think so. Obviously, that is my view on things.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  4. cd013

cd013 Fapstronaut

I mean in terms of sexual arousal/sexual excitement.

5. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

Hey @cd013 ,

I think there is a difference between a fetish and being turned on by the woman you are with.

When a man and his wife go on their honeymoon and she brings along some sexy lingerie that turns her hubby on, that is on that is not a fetish. That is two married people making themselves attractive for each other.

Being turned on by a female wearing certain clothes is no more a fetish than it is for a female to like it when her husband shaves his beard smooth for her. She isn't having a fetish, she just appreciates both the effort and the way it makes him look. Also, she might prefer the lack of stubble burn she gets from his beard if he doesn't shave.

So, my answer is simple. If you are in a real-life situation and the woman you are having sex with is wearing something sexy that turns you on - that is a normal sex-positive encounter.

On the other hand, if you wanted to wear her fishnet stockings and shoes while PMO, that is exactly what NoFap is here to help with as that type of behavior can lead to both PIED and Death Grip.

D2L

TGI9000 likes this.
  6. RubiconZ

RubiconZ Fapstronaut

Fetishes usually relate to something that is not, by its very nature, sexual. A restrictive definition would class any clothes as being non-sexual (i.e. not part of the sex act), but in truth, certain types of clothing are designed to elicit a sexual response, so usually its reserved for other things. Pain, for example, isn't inherently sexual.

+TenPercent, cd013 and TGI9000 like this.
  7. TGI9000

TGI9000 Fapstronaut

Well said!

cd013 likes this.
  8. cd013

cd013 Fapstronaut

Yes,Thank you for the detailed and comprehensive answer. Makes sense now

+TenPercent likes this.