1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Beard Journey?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by millz5231, May 12, 2020.

1. millz5231

millz5231 Fapstronaut

In laid off work for a while and decided to start a beard journey with minox, any body have any good results from it? Also how long did it take?

2. coldpnuts

coldpnuts Fapstronaut

I've had great results from it but it takes a lot of time. I'm half asian, with very bad beard genetics and I now have a semi full beard after about 6-8 months on it. It just takes a lot of time and patience. If you decide to try it out, I would get the foam minoxidil and apply it to your beard area once in the morning and once at nighttime before bed.

millz5231 likes this.
  3. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

hey guys,can you help me.I'm 24 year old boy, asian and my father dont have full beard.
    I want full thick beard and tried shaving many times but no help.Please suggest me something.

4. Zexiant

Zexiant Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Don't shave your beard, let your beard grow

5. MixerAwersome

@Zexiant I don't have beard.I can't grow beard.What should I do?

6. Zexiant

Zexiant Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Try minoxidil bro, but you have to be patient

7. MixerAwersome

8. millz5231

millz5231 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother, i got the foam and from what I was reading it does take quite some time. I'm gonna try to stay committed to it

coldpnuts likes this.
  9. coldpnuts

coldpnuts Fapstronaut

Good luck! It will look really bad at first, but let it grow in and trim it when it starts to get too long. Growing this beard completely changed the way people looked at me.

millz5231 likes this.
  10. MixerAwersome

hey can you suggest something for me.
    I cant grow beard (my father also dont have beard) , What should I do if I want full beard.

11. coldpnuts

coldpnuts Fapstronaut

get some form rogaine and apply it to your beard area twice a day. It will take a long time to grow but eventually more of your bear follicles will begin to activate. I'm an asian male with a full beard after using it for 6-8 months now. I also took beard growth pills in the beginning, and I take biotin supplements every night.