1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Yes, you’re in. Anyone can join before midnight and people can also join retroactively if their streak started before Midnight 5/15.

fg4795, | Nico | and Ὀρφεύς like this.
  2. Yes, you’re in. Anyone can join before midnight and people can also join retroactively if their streak started before Midnight 5/15.

fg4795, Juha and | Nico | like this.
  3. I am ready to start this challenge. I'm going to post here instead of using the journal section.

| Nico | and Jefe Rojo like this.
  4. Good. Yes, feel free to post whatever you want. We are all pulling for each other here! :)

5. No problem, I'll be around a couple of times a day. I'm having a break from web browsing but I've setup a sandbox browser on my phone to access this forum. 39 years old, married, 3 kids here. Need to free myself from PMO big time.

6. SpeedPRDGi

SpeedPRDGi Fapstronaut

Let's do this everyone!! Lean on one another for support. I know I'll need it!

Stay motivated, stay strong, we got this!

7. Here's to making it to August 23!

@Bihari, what do you say to this challenge?

8. Starting a new streak today so this is perfect timing! Let’s go!

SpeedPRDGi, Jefe Rojo and | Nico | like this.
  9. Esnaa

Esnaa New Fapstronaut

Yes I am in

SpeedPRDGi, Jefe Rojo and | Nico | like this.
  10. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

just stumbled over this challenge and very excited to join ! lets run

11. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

I won't be using internet from from 15 may to 15 june. If I survive, I'll be joining alongside you guys.

12. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

13. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

So first day.. let's see how this challenge goes. I am hopeful. I try to write here something every day. Now everything is good.

Have a nice weekend every one and it will be nice to read about you and how you are doing. Peer support is sure one of the reasons why we are here.

14. Ill join too if you shall accept me!

Jefe Rojo and | Nico | like this.
  15. *****************
    DAY 1

Welcome everyone! We’re glad you’re here and that you’ve started this 100 day journey with us. Together we are much stronger. We commit to come here for support before we give in to PMO. Try to post something here every day, even if it is a short check-in. Also, don’t just disappear if you PMO. Come here and bow out gracefully.

100 days can seem daunting. Many of us (including me) have never been to 100 before. But we all know that if we take care of the individual days, the individual moments, we will eventually get to our destination. Let’s prepare now for the upcoming difficult moments. Let’s think about our weakest moments and figure out how we can avoid those moments. What changes will we make now so that we can set ourselves up for success later?

I will follow @netsurfer and introduce myself here:

I am 39 (turning 40 next month) and have been here on NoFap since December of 2018. Overall I feel like NoFap has helped me gradually accomplish my goals. I was addicted to P for several years but was able to overcome that addiction about 11 years ago (through a lot of hard work and therapy). I have never been able to kick my MO addiction. A few years ago some of my old fetishes came back into the picture. So I searched in earnest for something that could help me overcome MO and fetishes. NoFap has definitely helped me in these areas. I used to MO on average a few times every two weeks. Now it happens on average a few times a month. Over the past 1.5 years I have only indulged in my fetishes twice. So I’m seeing some positive trends.

I made it to 99 days when I first started NoFap. Since then I made it to 60, and in the 40s a handful of times. This is the time that I make it to 100 and beyond.

No excuses, it’s time to put in the hard work!

16. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut