1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help. Incessant urge (be aware - could include triggers)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Tommy1235, May 16, 2020.

1. Hello everybody. For about 2 weeks I've been on the monk mode and I'm 1 year P free. Currently, I have an urge that just doesn't want to pass. It's enough for me to sit or lay down to automatically become aroused and I'm generally only thinking about it since yesterday. The night is the worst part. I have to get up from bed in the middle of the night to 'cool down'. Is it healthy and okay that I'm trying to hold it back? Apart from that, I've got pain in my left testicle. How much time does it take for it to pass? Have you experienced something like that?

2. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

You’re trying to hold back because you’re still going back in forth in your mind on whether or not you should do it. When you make up your mind and put your foot down then it’s not much of a battle. You’re sitting on the fence.

Yes I get pain in my left testicle sometimes as well. It will go away.

Tommy1235 likes this.
  3. Thank you, I'll see to it.

4. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Avoid lustful thought then put ice on it, or have warm bath. It's just blood congested to the testis/blue balls because of sexual arousal or build up.

Tommy1235 likes this.