1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Hope to see you on a future challenge bud thanks for your support

2. A friend of mine was talking about this book, he read recently. It is a helpful read for breaking or making habits, he reckons. I will borrow from him once lockdown permits to meet him.

PerseveranceToday and Jefe Rojo like this.
  3. I am sure you will do better when we all are supporting each other. Keep it up buddy!

4. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

5. *****************
    DAY 6

I woke up last night with strong urges to MO. I was half asleep, which is a dangerous situation to be in when urges hit. I was able to divert my thoughts and go back to sleep without breaking my streak. I am currently experiencing urges - it might be a difficult day ahead for me. But I’m committed to staying in the race. Stay strong everyone. :)

6. Ahhhhhhhhhh least you are dealing with it early in the journey - no doubt over the next 95 days or so, we are all going to deal with come very uncomfortable reflective urges along the way - this journey is a real killer at the best of times! What I find amazing is how we all relate to the same thing moving forward, hopefully this 'race' just keeps us all buzzing that extra little bit to ride out that quite often '10-15mins' of discomfort.

No doubt I will face many more moments along the way- but I am glad slowly, very very slowly, I am regaining some of my composure and focus every once in a while.

7. I often check into my journal mid morning - AFTER getting through the couple biggest struggles, laying in bed with erection, and or going to the bathroom - my fappin' place. I rolled through the morning routine effortlessly and I am not even sure if my penis came to mind - which is rare. I was so pre-occupied with NoFap related thoughts I think I just blew up and relapsed earlier this month. Here's to another day. I'm hoping to find time to familiarize myself with the preceding pages, stories, and see if there's anything to learn and or comment on.

I wish you all the strength to walk another day in the path of our intentions.

8. See through this moment and quickly and decisively make it a point to get through the next 48 hours clean. I've found that if I can do this - the streak continues. Conversely, if I fap again - it goes on for a few days before I pull myself back up.

9. Thanks. Yeah, I should be ok. I am actually on day 22 of my personal streak and this usually starts happening around this time. I just need to be extra vigilant. I feel like this challenge has given me the extra boost that I’ve been needing in order to stay on the right path.

10. Hell yeah. I've not really thought about it this way. The urge is strong, I give in. I just need to be strong for a little while until it passes.

Same, my dude, 3 weeks is my pivot point. I haven't gotten to 30 days. Stay on top of your coping techniques. Don't get tripped up.

11. scoconut

scoconut Fapstronaut

I'm in. On a good streak so far but this takes it to the next level.

12. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Day 6(?) This really is not my first time trying nofap but at least now this has been surprisingly easy for me.

13. Ride out and enjoy the good days - you deserve it! No doubt this road is quite rocky and unsteady at the best of times, enjoy the satisfaction of moving closer to your goal!

14. Sorry man, the best of luck in your journey :)

15. Just passing by to remind you all
    only 95

16. Lead the way, @stephaniecoconut :D

17. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Another day down! Not many urges today mostly because I kept busy, a lot of the "busy" was playing video games which im not proud of but I also got a good workout in and all of the work that needed doing done also.

18. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

5% of the way there :D

19. I know it's not really a big deal but I made it a full week, fellas. This is a little embarrassing, but it's been quite a while since I've done so, at least a few months. Straight on ahead my friends!