1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

AIDS phobia

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MMA lover, May 22, 2020.

1. MMA lover

MMA lover Fapstronaut

I have donated plasma and I feel like I am infected by HIV. Is the device safe and is it a one-time use?
    My mind is getting destroyed.i was diagnosed with ocd 2 years ago but
    Im afraid.i dont know
    Is that fu** device safe?

2. I imagine they'd get sued into oblivion if it wasn't safe.

False promise likes this.
  3. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

You do not have HIV. Even if you did, HIV is not as big a deal as they make it out to be. It’s only when you go on their absolute chemical concoction of toxic drugs to treat it, that AIDS occurs.

As for the machine, if it’s not a single time use then it was most definitely sterilized before they used it on you. You’re gonna be alright.

I have to admit I laughed a bit at your post. “Is that fucking device safe” hahah. I used to freak out about that kinda stuff, mostly about STDs. Then I realized with certain dietary and lifestyle protocols almost anything can be healed.

MMA lover likes this.
  4. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

Source? I am as sceptical as one can be of big pharma (besides maybe anti-vaxxers) but that seems far-fetched.

5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

if you think vaccines are safe or effective than you’re not anti-pharma and you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes. There are plenty of sources that suggest Aids is caused by the drug concoction not the virus, though they obviously won’t be credible in your eyes.

6. If you're worried about it, couldn't you get tested somehow? It might help your peace of mind.

Johnthesavage likes this.
  7. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

HIV is a hoax I think, but STDs are quite real. Just eat good, drink clean, sleep well, shut off wireless radiations, take care of your hygiene, clean up, and you'll be fine !