1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

Had a wet dream today. The thing was so realistic that in my dream, I was actually thinking up a message to post here, saying I had failed with MO. Was surprised when I woke up in my bed :D . Either way - the 23rd! If I'm not mistaken, that should be day 9.

2. *****************
    DAY 9
    Almost to double digits :). Had a good 24 hours. No urges. Couldn’t ask for anything more. Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  3. Welcome to the thunderdome, bro.

georgebou7 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. When you tell yourself no....it can have that effect. Get , into your thoughts but also be your own friend and tell yourself it's okay to want, and it's okay to wait. The payoff is bigger than the immediate desire.

5. 8 days completed! Feels good. Nothing special to share.

6. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

8 days completed! Just a few urges but I am still facing it easily..

Stay strong guys!!!

7. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

8 days completed! Just a few urges but I am still facing it easily..

Stay strong guys!!!

8. Dromedary

Dromedary New Fapstronaut

Hey guys you are super inspiring! I have just discovered this community and I want to commit no PMO till 23rd August. Can I join?

Deleted Account and georgebou7 like this.
  9. Welcome to NoFap! This challenge started on 5/15 and we are all currently on day 9. Any resets after 5/15 disqualify people from participating. Sorry about that. If your counter had 8 days on it you could join retroactively. There are several other challenges or you’re welcome to follow us on your own. Best of luck to you.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  10. Damm I just love to look my eyes on the mirror now, they now have spirit. With PMO you lose your soul's spirit.

11. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Check-in... Pretty tired but after tomorrow I get some rest from work. Not even really horny maybe this is some kind of a flatline or something i dont know.

12. Trying to build habit of reading book for 2 hours before bed. Im currently reading The hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy.
    If a hitch hiker is carrying a towel, he is a force to be reckoned with.

13. Yes! I love that feeling,, are you pupils contracted? Do they look a little bit smaller in the mirror? Or is it just me?

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.
  14. End of day 8 - I feel absolutely shattered. been up since 4:00am in all fairness, productive day, done quite a bit of reading, cooking, exercise. I opted for a mid afternoon nap of around an hour and a bit - and had some freaky dreams (related to ejaculation)! That was slightly freaky but otherwise all good. Looking forward to seeing you all on the race track tomorrow. Hope you all had a good one?

15. InfinitelyLongSphagetti

InfinitelyLongSphagetti Fapstronaut

Bit of a rough day today in terms of urges, but look - the double digits are near! :D

16. Juha

Juha Fapstronaut

I need to keep distracting myself from inappropriate thoughts when I'm not doing anything in particular. They bombarded me yesterday while I was trying to take a short nap. I had nothing on my mind, so they rushed in and disturbed my equilibrium. As a religious man, I asked God for help and said a few prayers to stop the thoughts. Sometimes when this happens I sing quietly to myself to distract my mind and help lull me to sleep. Listening to nature sounds like waves and thunderstorms has a similar effect.

17. Pretty easy day distracted and busy. 7am run and then off for a family day at local farm with animals, games, and strawberry/ peach pickin'.

Feeling tired, so I think tonight will go through without much urge to Fap.

18. On to day-19
    Yesterday from 12pm to night before going to bed and today morning I didn’t experience any kind of urges but I still have some kind of unknown fear deep inside of me,
    Tho I had 9 hrs of sleep but I still feel like I need some more sleep.
    Right now I’m not experiencing any kind of trigger, so I’ll keep update on the same, till then stay hard.:)

19. Maybe, since PMO seems to make eyes look smaller, so when you stop eye should feel bigger, but so should the pupils.