1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Constantly thinking of sex

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by clapbakc, May 22, 2020.

1. clapbakc

clapbakc Fapstronaut

So I’m a virgin and I feel like My life revolves around certain accomplishments I’ve got my dream job earning good money, I can drive, confident(even with women) but still haven’t bedded a girl and because of that It’s always in the back of my mind 24/7 365

2. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

welcome to the club,I feel the same way if you find a way, make sure to share it.

P.S. I loled at the I'm a ssssssssnake guy avatar :D

FlowingSaiyan and clapbakc like this.
  3. clapbakc

clapbakc Fapstronaut

I have a feeling that I should go out to like a cocktail bar on my own completely out of my comfort zone and just be me I don’t want a quick shag preferably a relationship at the end of it
    Thank you

4. I wonder why do people put a lot value into losing your virginity, once i stopped caring at it as a whole, quit chasing women and entirely focusing on building myself and character, that was the moment i started to meet really interesting people and having good connections with them.

Stop putting so much emphasis on losing your virginity, what are the accomplishments you have, what are the accomplishments you want to acquire ? Are such goals your own ideals, or are these just the set of checkpoints set by your environment so you get everyone's approval ?

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  5. Bro, i bedded 100+ girls and sex is still in the back of my mind 24/7.

Believe me, buddy, it is not because youre a virgin. It wont go away if you have sex, in fact, it is going to be way worst.

Chris_Cactusblossom and Xander_ like this.
  6. fapequalsdeath

@Speedhoven I've always wondered of how people achieve such results. I would be interested on your comment - why do you think you had such accomplishments with women. Is it becuase you are rich,handsome,great conversationalist, had good mentorship etc. ?

7. Hi @fapequalsdeath that is pretty difficult question.
    I am not rich, that is for sure. I used to be hadsome when i was younger. Nowadays i guess im ok, just average looking. Never had a mentor, but used to hang out with guys who were dynamite with girls and i never wanted to be less in the crew, so there was a sort of competition going on (when i was a d*ckhead).

Anyway, I think none of those have to do with it. I think is like the conversation thing. I think it has to do with my mom :D (belive it or not!)
    My mom is an unbelivable inteligent and emphatic person, and i am not exagerating, like out of this world. She is like an alpha woman. Other woman and girls respect her and fear her and admire her, and always was like that. When i was a kid (like 4 years old) or something she teach how to put myself in the place of somebody and feel how the other person feels, sounds kind of silly now but is not silly at all, when you see it you will know exactly what i am talking about: that thing they call the "sixth sense" or the "emphaty" or the "mind reading" of the girls. Probably if i wanted to learn to do that now will fail miserably, but i was 4 and i absorb it like a sponge.

It is difficult to explain and i can try to do a broader explanation of the phenomena, but is something like this: Male communication is like a flute (like 7 notes or something) and Female communication is like piano and a full orchestra, so much other thing are going on that is hard to believe. And i learned to pay attention to that, in fact, i can compare between the two of those because i can see it from the perspective of a woman. Did that make sense?

clapbakc and Chris_Cactusblossom like this.
  8. weiwei1467

weiwei1467 Fapstronaut

Ever thought of going for something EPIC!! some epic story that you feel the opposite sex will find it so exciting and admirable? For example, travelling the world, going on a bike trip around a country, being a triathlete, earning money, being a great platonic friend. I had done some of those listed and at the time when i was trying to quit, i found girls just digs those high aiming goals and achievements. Your new issue is then choosing which girl you want to lose it with. But the best feeling is to be selfish and not give it to any of those desiring females! There is so much compounding effect when you keep your mojo inside the genie lamp. It some how have extra power in pushing you to achieve things in life that will be much more long lasting and widely accepted as "achievements"

clapbakc likes this.
  9. fapequalsdeath

Yeah, that makes total sense you basically had good social environment to thrive and learn from. Thanks for comment.

clapbakc and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Your welcome, man.
    And yes, exactly like that. I was very lucky in that aspect.

Good news is that is not you "born with it" is a learned thing.

clapbakc likes this.