1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

2. Went camping so missed Sat and here's Sunday:

Day 34/90 No PM
    Day 484 at attempting this challenge
    Day 174 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

Day 35/90 No PM
    Day 485 at attempting this challenge
    Day 174 weight training (M, W, F)

Saul good, man!

3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 3.
    I joined this forum 203 days ago. Of those 203 days, I was 183 days without M’ing to P.

Today I'm slightly disheartened about losing my count once again, just as I was nearing the 30 days. But I know that these streaks and these numbers are not what it's about, it's about getting a grip on this addiction, and this addiction goes deeper and moves slippier than I expect every time. Another lesson learned and I will never make the mistake of excusing fantasies again.

4. Day 36/90 No PM
    Day 486 at attempting this challenge
    Day 175 weight training (M, W, F)

5. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 43 No M
    Day 148 No P

Heres today's video on being centered instead of in a projected state :))) really helpful!

6. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Wow, things are going really bad over here. I think my girlfriend and I are going to break up for real now. We have almost not been talking - except for fighting - since Wednesday night and it seems that everything that was not right about our relationship from the beginning is now boiling to the surface, ready to explode. The Corona crisis has not helped, because she has always been a germaphobe and I've always been unreasonably optimistic with everything health related and we're really clashing now constantly.

All this has sent me into very strong cravings for the female form - I have very vivid fantasies and every time I see a picture or a video that has even a hint of sexiness, I wanna drop everything and totally indulge in PMO.

I'm trying to keep it under control and I'm dilligently writing down everything I think and do in my Urges and Distractions Journal and in that way I try to observe and learn. Now I'm gonna take a small break to meditate, which I plan to do every hour or 2 today. And I tell myself: with every 'yes' or 'maybe' I feed the addiction, but with every 'no' I feed the new me.

Wish me strength, because damn, I need it at the moment.

7. truehunter

truehunter Fapstronaut

8. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

What your going through is kinda similar with what am also experiencing.
    After my wet dream. It's had been like a week and I still feel alot of resistance to do any productive works. I keep on procrastinating and feeding something simpler to do or pass time on. Really trying to get myself back on truck.

9. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

hey guys! Finally after about a week and so I'm back.. I had really bad times tbh.. It all started with alcohol and pogressed to PMO... plus chaser effect that last good 5 days or so. I've noticed how alco relates badly to PMO in my case that's why i decided to quit alcohol for little while and see how it goes. I'm actually really tired of alcohol and fake high that it gives you. So now I'm on 3rd day no PMO and 4th day no alcohol.
    "Dont cheat on your future with your past".
    All the best bros!

10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Try downloading the book:( men are Mars and women are Venus. ) There alot of techniques and things to apply in any relationships.

11. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

12. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 33 morning checking in

Deleted Account, bromor, Pone and 4 others like this.
  13. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I'll look into that! I just wish the state of my relationship didn't have such a strong effect on my mood and my willpower. Like my whole self-esteem or energy depends on if my girlfriend is nice to me. It's so ridiculous!

Deleted Account, bromor, Pone and 3 others like this.
  14. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Day 16
    After a wet dream, i had for 2nd day in a row sexual dreams. But I don't worry.
    Fortunately i am very concentrated in studying and working out. I feel strong.
    Good Luck guys!!!

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 7 others like this.
  15. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

16. bertranr

bertranr Fapstronaut

5/90... Still a little down and sad, but let's keep going.

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 9 others like this.
  17. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

18. 1/90

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 9 others like this.
  19. Here & There

Here & There Fapstronaut

Finally Day 1 completed. I can do it.
    1/90

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 7 others like this.
  20. Thank you for posting this video. Just what I needed to hear. Have a great day, bromor.

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 3 others like this.