1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Coconut Oil - Nofap

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Iwantfreedom820, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Iwantfreedom820

Iwantfreedom820 Fapstronaut

Hi Guys!

I've read a lot recently about Guys using Coconut Oil during their NoFap, oiling their little Friend with Coconut Oil in order to help with healing (nerves, skin, etc.) or also their Face, or eating Coconut Oil Daily (like 1 spoon).

I wanted to ask if anyone here has experiences with using Coconut Oil?

2. I'm not sure what purpose this would serve... coconut oil is pretty good for your skin, but it's not magical or anything. It's basically just like lotion if you put it on your skin, but more natural.

As far as putting coconut oil down there, I would highly advise against that if you're trying not to masturbate. I can't see how that would possibly be helpful.

3. As far as putting coconut oil on your face, keep in mind that you only need a very, very small amount. I use coconut oil for my face. A little bit goes a longgg way, and it's very thick.

For my face, after washing with soap in the shower my skin gets pretty dry. I take a cotton swab, get it wet with cold water (better for your skin), pour a bit of Witch hazel on it (a good natural cleanser), and then I rub a teeny tiny but of coconut oil on the swab, and I rub that lightly across my face and let it air dry.

M a m k likes this.
  4. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

You can also use it to shave with it.

5. From my experiences, it is a great thing to cook, to apply on scalp and it is very effective on burnt areas.

6. for some reason i found my skin would get a bit of an itch to it if I used it. Great to cook with.
    Some health experts say its a miracle, for me I never saw any ridiculous benefits. Other than worked well for frying shrimp lol.

7. Iwantfreedom820

Well at the moment i'm putting it down there, gonna watch how things go.

8. ydaas

ydaas Fapstronaut

Let us know how it goes. If if helps with bringing back sensitivity, I might have to give it a try

9. Iwantfreedom820

The Coconut seems to be doing some Work imo! It doesn´t necessarily give you an Urge to Jack off since you touch your Dick while applying the Coconut Oil. But i can say applying Coconut Oil on myl little Friend 1x Daily improved my Skin a little, doesn´t look so raped anymore and it is getting a little Soft. It is definitely not a Cure to Pied or what so ever, but it is a nice help since the Vitamin E from the Coconut Oil is a great Help i guess!

About Sensitivity. I relapsed once but by then i was applying Coconut Oil Daily. The Errections felt much better but maybe just because i didn´t jack off for some Days until breaking the Streak, not sure if the Oil had any Impact on it.

10. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Iwantfreedom820 likes this.
  11. Iwantfreedom820

Looks interesting, maybe i will give MCT Oil a Shot one Day. The Coconut Oil seems to be doing some work for now atleast.

12. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Coconut oil has MCT in it. You can get straight MCT but the MCT is mostly why people say it's good.

13. Iwantfreedom820

So basically MCT is the better version of Coconut Oil?

Have you tried any Coconut Oil / MCT, can give any feedback on it?

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

I've used coconut oil, it does give you sustained energy. Like Dave Asprey has the Bulletproof coffee, but you don't need to buy his stuff or use coffee you can use tea or something especially if you don't want that much caffeine or like want the benefit of green tea for example to balance your mood on top of a LITTLE caffeine. Basically you're putting the MCT in coffee or tea.

15. Iwantfreedom820

How did you eat/drink the coconut oil?

I tried eating a spoon of coconut oil, kinda almost puked lol

16. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

You drink it. You don't taste the MCT as much and it isn't a solid congealed consistency like coconut oil, it's liquid.

17. Iwantfreedom820

Yeah i meant pure coconut oil. Pure coconut oil tastes bad in the mouth haha