1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

2. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Day 42:)
    My sexual energy is increasing had morning wood. And I got a desire to talk to pretty girls this morning. Which am not gonna do.
    But happy that my sexual energy is increasing:D:D:D

Some method of having sex without ejaculation
    https://www.healthline.com/health/kegel-exercises#cautions

3. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

4. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Day 17
    I completed 10 days of cold showers too!! I recommend it guys! Especially it's easy to start for someone who lives in a warm place. Hair and skin looks better after few days. Some papers reports that it is a good antidepressant.

Continue strong guys!!

5. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

6. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

7. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

43/90

I'm almost halfway there! Still very proud of myself and happy with the changes I've made in my life so far. I quit drinking alcohol at the same time that I started this streak. I've made some other important lifestyle changes as well, like quitting social media and limiting the amount of TV I'll let myself watch. I've introduced intermittent fasting and am working on cold showers as well (I start with hot and then work my way to cold, going a little colder every day so my body can adjust gradually).

My change for the next couple of weeks is to start waking up at the same time every day. I've noticed it's hard to maintain a healthy sleep schedule and consistent energy levels throughout the day when my sleep pattern isn't regular. I'll sleep in one day and feel groggy, then wake up early for work the next day and feel tired because my body wasn't ready. This leads to taking naps quite often, which can be good for you but I find that I tend to sleep far too long and then I can't fall asleep that night. This, of course, leads to being more tired the next day.

It's important to set your body clock on a regular rhythm.

So, for now, I'm waking up at 6:00am every day and abstaining from naps. I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Once this morning routine has become regular I'll starting working my way off of caffeine again (I've pretty much failed at that for now).

8. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Alright, everybody, if anyone was wondering: DON'T INDULGE IN SEXUAL FANTASIES!

Actually, this is mostly me shouting this at myself :D
    I allowed myself to do that last Thursday and it has really refueled my addiction. I get so turned on now by random pictures passing by on Facebook or wherever that didn't do anything to me anymore before Thursday. It's like I opened the flood gates again.

It's a good lesson, but now I have to get out of this headspace again and I have to do it fast. I can't allow myself to stay off the track again for an extended period.

9. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

Watched for like a minute today. I slipped. Gotta start over

10. Day 37/90 No PM
    Day 487 at attempting this challenge
    Day 175 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

11. 2/90

12. BoIsHappy

BoIsHappy Fapstronaut

Day 12
    Just a reminder to myself and you who are on hard mode:
    No P, no soft P, no internet pics or videos (beautiful women, bikini, models...)
    No comics, no stories, no incest/rape news
    No time wasting browsing internet/social media without a particular goal (productive goals that bring some sort of emancipation)

13. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

I like the way you think. I have a lot of the same goals- no alcohol, cold showers, etc. I find the cold showers refreshing, especially before bed since it is hot here. Keep strong- knowing you are about 30 days ahead of me keeps me going too!

14. hellofriend86

hellofriend86 Fapstronaut

Checking in:

Day 13/90- no PM
    Day 9/90- no alcohol.
    Also want to add that I am on a 37 day streak of learning french on Duolingo. It keeps my mind fresh at the start of the day.

I have started doing 5 exercises at 20 reps each (push-ups, curls, jumping jacks, etc) first thing after I drink my coffee. Then I take a 2 minute cold shower and start my day. In the afternoon I workout, then take another quick cold shower before bed.

15. 10/90. Double digits now :) It's a busy week, but not overwhelming. Stay strong everyone!

16. justsignedup

justsignedup Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. First day was nice!