My First 30 day success story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Various_Ease, May 6, 2020.

1. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

First of all you deserve a pat on the back for your success, its great to hear that you took this challenge upon yourself and made a significant amount of progress. Secondly, don't let this victory get over your head, there's a long road ahead and you have to be ready at each and every turn, just be aware of your actions. Thirdly, keep setting another goal after you have achieved a number is a good way to keep your mind focused on the streak like do 60 days now and then go beyond that after completing it. Also though these numbers are just for boosting your confidence but they do give you the power you need to live your life the way you want to. Keep up the great spirit bud!

Ahmed Adel and Various_Ease like this.
  2. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

P.S You gave yourself the perfect post birthday gift that one can ever give to oneself i.e. A new hope in life. A shot at being the best version of yourself, this is for you. It's something else man can't explain it in words, God bless you.

Various_Ease likes this.
  3. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

I agree but it differs from person to person. I feel putting emphasis on the number , completing the challenges and constantly reminding myself of the number that I have to achieve just motivates me even more.

4. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Made my day. I agree. Numbers are important because they motivate you even more to accomplish the goals that you have set for yourself. I find that a very useful strategy to stay on track and not loose sight of the mail goal. Joining this forum has literally transformed my life. It has given a new meaning to my life. Hopefully I can live up to the challenge and continue progressing towards happiness.

Pyara31 likes this.
  5. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

couldn't have agreed more.

6. Мобильный

Мобильный Fapstronaut

As long as it keeps you going and as long as you are in control. Be mindful of tempting voices though.

Pyara31 and Various_Ease like this.
  7. Optimistic8

Optimistic8 Fapstronaut

Congratulations,

I joined in March and reached a month again yesterday after my relapse last month. I joined to help rid my PIED; I’m still slowly working through that alone and it’s scary and depressing but I’ve made it past the scary and depressing stages. I’m still alone dealing with this PIED issue alone but I’m progressively moving forward. Though I don’t get the support you mentioned (I gave up on getting responses and the once in a blue moon ones were never relevant) I’ve learned that the apparatuses we choose to use to overcome this compulsion isn’t based on how well you are supported but it’s how well we use the resources given to overcome. I encourage myself in my journey through taking stride in other guys success stories and the advice they post. Also, I agree with @Мобильный once you get rid of how many days you’ve shown constraint you will unlock another level of willpower. To me tracking days too often will lead to another relapse (that’s my personal experience; it might be completely different for your path). However, you have to go with what works for you. Obviously this site is a great catalyst for you so I encourage you to stick with and keep up your hard earned accomplishment.

Pyara31 likes this.
  8. BigDaawg

BigDaawg Fapstronaut

42 days - brilliant. How are you feeling now versus when you started @Various_Ease ?

I agree with this. Im trying to put positive and wholesome habits and thoughts in place to replace PMO and fantasies/P thoughts so that I am not relying on willpower to stay away from PMO .

9. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Well, to begin with, I have found hope. I was pretty hopeless back then. I have started experiencing happiness once again. NoFap has quite frankly been a transformative experience. Hope to continue on this path though. So easy to ruin everything with one misstep and then back to square one. So have to constantly remind myself about the ultimate goal. I feel that I'm accountable to the community. That has really helped me to stay focused.

BigDaawg and Pyara31 like this.
  10. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Hi guys!!

I'm updating my progress so far. I have completed 50 days. Couldn't have imagined I would reach that far when I started. I have experienced happiness that I thought I could never experience again. Need to thank every member in the community for continuous support and for making this a reality. I will make a new post if I manage to complete the 60 day challenge. Wish me luck guys!!!

Masterit and BigDaawg like this.
  11. BigDaawg

BigDaawg Fapstronaut

50 days. A huge achievement. Roll on 60!. Stay with it @ Various_Ease, this gives me encouragement to keep rolling on.

Various_Ease likes this.
  12. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

Thank you so much. We are in this together. Together we will emerge stronger.

BigDaawg likes this.
  13. Sicily

Sicily Fapstronaut

Congradts, I hope I can hit 7 days.

Targaryenn likes this.
  14. Musta

Musta Fapstronaut

This is beautiful. I'm very happy for you.

This journey is not easy at all. The amount of will power and mindfulness required is huge. The good news is you do train and strengthen those attributes of you in the process :)

Asgardian36 likes this.
  15. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hey man! Godspeed!

I hope you do a complete reboot and helps us reach the same man!!!
    What helped you get past 50 days?
    Doing what helped you stay on the streak? Did you have strong urges? how did you overcome them?

16. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

that GIF though!! :D

Musta likes this.
  17. Various_Ease

Various_Ease Fapstronaut

i) I think NoFap has played the most important role. I feel that I'm accountable to the community and I don't want to let anyone down. That has really been the biggest motivating factor and helped me past 50 days.
    ii) Participating and completing challenges has been another motivational factor for me.The sheer joy of completing 3,7,14 ... days challenges is indescribable.
    iii) It really helps to have a now or never attitude. I was sick of what I was doing and I constantly kept reminding myself that this is the last chance. No matter how tough the situation gets, I'm not returning back to that life of misery and suffering.
    Hope it helps.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  18. triptiptop

triptiptop Fapstronaut

Good Job man.
    Just one day at a time.
    Keep doing the things that work and eventually you will wake up to 90days.

19. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thanks for the reply, man. I think I must utilize this community to my best. Social support from this community could be a key factor in recovery.

20. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Really well done brother. I'm glad that you now have hope for the world and the future.
    you're smashing it , let's go