1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness Perks?!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Unworthy_cuber, May 27, 2020.

1. Unworthy_cuber

Unworthy_cuber Fapstronaut

its been few days since i started NoPMO, from yesterday i started felling low af, i started getting insecurities about my, like my nose i so bigg, and i dont i dont belong to this perfect world.
    Nothing excites me now, before this i used to be happy about things arounnd me, but now i feel depressed, can anybody help?

2. skinisblackmetallic

skinisblackmetallic Fapstronaut

When did you feel happy and what was different? This world is far from perfect sir. Perhaps the things you are looking at are not accurate.

3. Basilio

Basilio Fapstronaut

I have a big nose as well, but many of the girls I've ever been with said it suits me. Sometimes the thoughts we have about ourselves are worse than what others think of us. No need to be hard on yourself.

The perks of loneliness are realizing that you're feeling lonely and using it to your advantage.

- Start integrating social time throughout your day to day life. Going to the grocery store, coffee shop, commuting, etc. Say hi to people you find interesting, or girls that are cute. No intention behind the greeting just start conversations.

- Start a new hobby, interest or project. If you are already good at something start doing it more frequently. If you've been meaning to pick up a hobby, start asap.

- Take care of your health. Are you eating healthy foods, and working out? If no, there is absolutely no excuse to not get on this right away.

Lastly, being alone is your choice. I think a lot of people get antsy or don't understand the value of having alone time. Get comfortable being with yourself, you get a lot more done this way if you actually have stuff going on in your life. Talk to people, or go out 1-2 two times a week and you won't feel so lonely.

Simple as that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Im half Greek with a nose to suit. We live in these bodies and have all the time in the world to look at ourselves in the mirror. This means we have all the time in the world to dwell on our insecurities. We don't look the same from the eyes of someone else so don't even bother with it. Being alone has a power very few people can handle. Use this time to create the person you want to be. There is no happiness outside of you, it must come from within. Only then, you will begin to attract the right people into your life.

Basilio likes this.
  5. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Yo who the fuck told you that you don’t belong in this world becoz your nose is big?
    More than this, who told you this world is perfect? Lol!
    Times can be depressing. They should be. If life was always full of happiness, would happiness still be a craving? No! Then it would lose its value.

6. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

Just say Cyka Blyat and move forward

7. Dude. WTF
    I am sure your nose is OK.

Girls are not like guys. You dont have to be "cute". You need to be masculine, HIT THE GYM. Time to get HUGE

thinking_differently likes this.
  8. aPerson

aPerson Fapstronaut

I'd accept the big nose. In particular, I spend very little time looking in the mirror... so much so that I forget what I look like most of the time. I don't care for how I think about what I look like... needing to look nice, etc. I let myself forget. I let myself forget about seeking a relationship from the beautiful girls I meet, because I don't like the anxiety produced around it. Then, beginning from there, having forgot what I look like (in a sense) and having dropped the need to relate to beautiful girls. I give it up to circumstance... Follow my non-sexual interests... if they land me in the presence of someone to love, they do, if not, so be it. I don't think it's good to identify with what is out of my control. And I know it first-hand there is a means to happiness alone. And happiness will certainly bring you to various forms of love, if at all, love of yourself.

Unworthy_cuber likes this.