1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days fap free tomorrow. I used to cry over this addiction

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mane4, May 29, 2020.

1. Mane4

Mane4 New Fapstronaut

ImI sorry if this is not the right place for a question but please pardon me cos I'm new here.
    My question is.
    I'll be hitting 30days NoFap tomorrow and a girl wants to come over, should I have her come over? Am I gonna relapse if I break my streak with sex so soon? I'm really confused. Any help please?

TheFlash123, jilng and PowerfulSRE like this.
  2. Zeus@1234

Zeus@1234 Fapstronaut

real sex isn't relapse mate,goodluck.

Deleted Account, Mane4 and k3muthomi like this.
  3. k3muthomi

k3muthomi Fapstronaut

I agree with this.

4. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

30 days is a great success, you must be proud of what you did. Really good job mate.

Now, a girl wants to come over and have sex? It's not your girlfriend? Then I do not see the point of sleeping with her.

If you are not sure mate, then better don't do it. That is my advice to you, but the decision will be yours.

If you decide to have sex, just be prepared for the chaser effect. Good luck.

ForwardEver, jaybelgium and Masterit like this.
  5. Mane4

Mane4 New Fapstronaut

Thanks man

6. Mane4

Mane4 New Fapstronaut

Yes, of course, I feel very proud of myself. I have been trying to achieve this success since I realized I was addicted 10 years ago. It's been a 10-year struggle and I always relapsed after two weeks or less till I found this movement on the 11th day of my current streak on Quora. I'm determined not to go back and I'm always on the watch for the trigger/entry points. About the girl coming over, She isn't my girlfriend. I had a break up around the beginning of the year that's partly the reason why I wanna turn my life around completely, I vowed not to start another relationship till I've dealt with fapping through and through. This lady is just an ex-girlfriend whom I reconnected with a few months ago because she works in my city now. Well, I'm the one going over to see her cos she's always home on weekends and she calls when she needs company, we had our first moment together before the whole lockdown came in full force. I was planning on abstaining for a long time but since sex will not break my street I guess it's a no-brainer. I wrote this to give you perspective so you can understand my question well. Thanks

7. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

If you dont have any PIED problems than why not,I guess some real s*x will be good for you since you are watching some unreal po*n sh*t for last decade,good luck mate!

Deleted Account and Mane4 like this.