1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

2. Life’sWork

Life’sWork Fapstronaut

How do you feel man? Much the same but a bit prouder?

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 3 others like this.
  3. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

That's so great! Yes, urges - like everything - pass if you don't pay attention to them.

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 4 others like this.
  4. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 3.
    I joined this forum 207 days ago. Of those 207 days, I was 185 days without M’ing to P.

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 5 others like this.
  5. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

46/90 new record!

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 8 others like this.
  6. bertranr

bertranr Fapstronaut

9/90...

One day at the time. Felt a big urge this morning. Staying strong.

7. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

You are almost there bro!!!

Deleted Account, Pone, bromor and 4 others like this.
  8. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

46/90

The last couple of days were extremely difficult for me. I was very triggered and had a rough time keeping my mind away from fantasy. I struggled with so many thoughts trying to convince me I should just give up, even if only for a day. This is the first time in my life I've pushed passed that level of triggered/temptation without a relapse. I watched this video to help me deal with some of that:

I'm in a much better place now and back to focusing on taking responsibility and working towards my future.

I haven't been disciplined at all with my coffee intake. However, I HAVE gotten out of bed at 6:00am every morning. It took almost all week but I am now starting to feel the benefits of that. My body is adapting and I can feel my energy cycle stabilizing. Very good! Monday I plan to begin weaning back off of coffee. Hopefully, I have enough other systems in place in my life to support myself through the descent.

All the best to all of you today!

9. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Finishing Day 22/90, and soon to be Day 23/90. The last 24 to 48 hours have been pretty wild, but I'm finding that I'm able to understand my brain better and get out of situations that could be triggers. I think the best way of besting triggers and urges are to have as few as possible, and I've had success in that. Not that it's been easy, but it's been worth it. I'm starting to get really excited about seeing friends today and tomorrow, and then finally seeing my girlfriend the day after that so I have a lot going on. However, knowing myself, this is where I have struggled before and I need to keep my head down and remember I still have work to do. Cautiously feeling good about myself at the same time.

10. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

10/90 without any problems.

11. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Day 20

Suddenly i feel tired, strange feelings but I don't have urges. Maybe flatline. I hope it's simple only a bad day. I met a girl, just friend, we had a convo and i felt like i couldn't talk and see her in the eyes. I seemed to be very tired. Even she noticed that and told me to go home and take a nap hahaha.
    Btw the absence of urges is relieving.

Stay strong guys!! Good luck and have a great weekend!!

12. ad37222

ad37222 New Fapstronaut

day 1

13. Excellent points and exactly what I am trying to do. Thanks.

14. Day 40/90 No PM
    Day 490 at attempting this challenge
    Day 175 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

Wow, in the 40's now. Hard to believe that I am almost half way through this challenge.

15. Risingbackup2

Risingbackup2 Fapstronaut

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Hope you can jump right back on the nofap train. Remember this feeling. I remind myself of this feeling by going on the Relapse and Reset forum often. The next couple days will be hard, but you can do it, and you will feel better. Stay strong and be kind to yourself. Good luck!

17. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

6 days no pmo. Let’s get just one more, guys!