1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. That is not a failure .
    Allah is proud of you .
    That is your record !

C'mon now, you did amazing job, mindset now is very important . You got to believe you are a winner . Those amount of days is my longest too . So in my point of view, you did a lot, based on me .

It's really okay, now we have the opportunity to do better .

I am glad to see you here . Based on the fact that you may want to avoid chaser effect, this week you will be more frequent .

Do you remember our resolutions ? We got to concentrate, my friend .

2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm glad you see it as only a set back and nothing more. Can you see how much you've grown? look back at when you started, your streaks were laughable, there was little progress. But look at it now. This is Marvellous, a success story. Nofap isn't an End, it's a means. You reset when you stagnante, so you Start off with renewed strength.
    Now going forward.
    You can either
    1) realise that you don't need the indulgence anymore and continue on with your journey.
    2) or bingefest until you realise you don't need the indulgence anymore.

if you 'think' that your indulgence is not satisfied, which it'll never be. Then I definitely do advise you to binge and binge hard. But know that it'll make things harder and pull you backwards.
    Cause if you go forward, you need to go without any allusions to PMO. Which might be difficult since there's no streak holding you on.
    Upto you

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Good one @primordial-saiyan ! Proud of you! You were always behind my back when I needed,now I’ll be behind yours! Come back stronger man!

fg4795 and bellator de Christi like this.
  4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    For those of you who have watched The Tale Of The Princess Kaguya, I highly recommend you to watch a Grave of the Fireflies,from the same director and studio. It’s a really good movie,a tearjerker. It emphasises on the after effects of war at the micro level,and makes me look at violence in a whole new way!

bellator de Christi likes this.
  6. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

8. I left this place for a long time, I didn't like being away but I felt I needed time away but now I want to be regular with coming here. It's hard to fight without my brothers and sisters, the enemy is always there but we always fight for good and destroy the evil.

I have many plans on here so I am staying fpr a long time inshaAllah, I hope you all do too. I want to follow and keep up with your journey's.

These times are different, and strange. We have a chance to stand up and do better, talking to myself firstly. I wanted to take time away because I felt like a hypocrite, creating a thread with pure souls and I felt like I needed to step away and better myself so I can be of more use. Also it feels as if time is just passing by me rather than that I'm making use of my time.

I need to change my life, I will be back regularly 10-11pm UK time.

Peace and love,

Saiyan

MONSTER MONK, cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  9. @Alex_Al Checking for the week.
    How are you doing? Wonderful as always?
    How getting an year feels like ;)?

Alex_Al and cr7da8055 like this.
  10. NinetyDaysQuarantine

NinetyDaysQuarantine Fapstronaut

Hey @Saiyan123 ,
    I would like to participate in the duels of NOFAP. My current streak is 5 days, my best streak is 19 days.

cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

You’ve set an example for us to follow. Proud of your achievement!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Just finished neon genesis evangelion and end of evangelion. Brilliant story telling,about the human psyche and what depression can do to one and how one can overcome it. The show was made when the creator was under clinical depression. It is really a product of the creator’s depression put over to good storytelling and emotions. Highly recommend y’all to watch it.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Also,from tomorrow,I’ll be back to my normal pre lockdown self. This means,no tv shows and anime,only YouTube and that too only during breaks. More of work,less of useless breaks.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  15. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Dear brother, everything is great. Today after a long time I had a difficulty in the morning. I woke up abruptly, while i had a strong erection and so I was surprised. Probably a wet dream was coming. I literally catched in my sleep. But I definitely got out of bed and started my day without paying attention to the urges. Otherwise everything is quiet and harmonious. It seems more and more like a lie that I have been struggling with these addictions for so long and that it seemed impossible to me. As time goes on, as it gets closer, i become impatient to reach finish line, closing a whole year. Of course, that doesn't mean anything. Fight continues, but it's an inner reward of a struggle that proved to be a struggle not of strength, endurance and will-power as much as a struggle of patience. Good luck to everyone and especially to you my beloved co-fighter.
    Countdown: days still: 16!

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut