1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I
    I am feeling great for u

2. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

One day from Rivendell, last day as a hobbit. I think I got stabbed by that orc blade because I can feel the darkness of cravings trying to overtake me.

3. Last night somebody from my past life tried to again convince me in my past habbit but i just tried to stay away from him and i also blocked his number he just sent me some erotic content but i dont find that erotic anymore because i just want to leave all that bullshit behind from Today starts a new date a new month a new life a new experience a new journey a new me ....thanks for making me determined and vowed....

4. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Excellent gift brother :) Thank you!!!! And congratulations. Your journey has begun ;) good luck!!!!!

frodo 4.gif
    hobbits 2.gif

unslaver and PerseveranceToday like this.
  5. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to Middle Earth brother!!! Let´s do this ;)

[​IMG]

6. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to Middle Earth brother!!! Let´s breathe the free air ;)

[​IMG]

7. RiseToGreatness

Hold on brother and keep going!!! Don´t fantasize, don´t peak any kind of lustful content. You can do it, just keep going!!!!

8. RiseToGreatness

One more day of walking dear Fellowship :)

Let´s welcome the new brothers that want to destroy their PMO rings:

@Sicily
    @dandausa

A brother yesterday asked about pmo and acne. Here´s the nofap legend Soaring Eagle on the subject.

Have a great day my brothers :)

"Let’s talk about acne.
    Many people think that acne would naturally vanish after puberty, actually, this view is incorrect. I have seen many 30 and 40-year-olds still with acne on their faces, in these cases we are no longer dealing with acne but a disorder in the internal secretions. Normal acne would heal very quickly given the conditions of being well rested and a light diet. However, the stubborn cases of acne brought upon by masturbation are difficult to heal from. This acne is very stubborn, the only hope of recovery is through cutting out masturbation, proactive exercise and through the accumulation of kidney qi. Otherwise, the disorder in the five internal organs may last indefinitely and accompany us throughout life, the result being a destroyed appearance, degraded spirit, feelings of self-inferiority, a face full of acne like an abomination, truly appalling. The contrast in skin texture compared to pre-puberty times is night and day. When one masturbates, the face becomes oily, in the hospital, they say it is acne seborrheic dermatitis and prescribes medicine which gives mixed results. As long as we continue to masturbate, medicine will have limited effect and only works in the short run, unable to solve the problem from its root. The majority of brothers have become uglier, this is the result of damaged kidney qi induced by masturbation, lost kidney qi makes it more likely for the functions of the five internal organs to become disorderly. When the five internal organs are thrown off balance this is reflected in the face because the face is a reflection of the organs, we feel dispirited and decadent which only aggravates our chances of getting acne.

In short, in order to completely cure the stubborn kind of acne, one must cut out masturbation and cultivate a good habit in working, resting, eating and active exercising, only through these means is there the hope of restoring healthy skin. Otherwise, all discussions are pointless.

Additionally, although some people may not have stubborn acne, their complexion resembles that of a ghost, without sunshine and completely dull. There may even be a hollowness look to their faces as if a layer of skin wrapped around a skeleton, their complexion lacks any form of liveliness and vitality and reminds one of premature aging. An overindulgent young person resembles neither man nor ghost, like that of a deflated ball. Such a person is like an opium addict from the old society that is addicted to smoking and sex, how can such a body be good? Therefore, to cut out the addiction is the best way going forward, fail to cut it out will only harm the person himself. Some people may have a strong body and so the karmic consequences may appear late. But as long as one indulgence in debauchery, sooner or later the results will show, nobody can escape from it. By not maintaining the body, issues will easily arise. The human body is like a machine that requires maintenance, without maintenance it will depreciate rapidly, like a new bike that manages to retain 90% of its value one year after purchase if properly maintained, if maintenance is neglected there will only be 50% value remaining if not already useless. This is the importance of maintenance awareness, by neglecting maintenance there will not be longevity."

9. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Thanks, my man!

10. Thank u so much for being there for me....huge respect for u brother

11. Day 17.. im a hobbit on my way to destroy this ring!

12. I dont have words in ur praises u are really a leader....hats off to u sir

13. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

14. mak2504

mak2504 Fapstronaut

Day 4 Started, Feeling a little bit low. But still trying to concentrate on studies today I am having an exam.
    Conscious mind continuously urging me to go have a break and lay down.
    I will pass this day to I am a Freeman now.
    Have a nice day everyone.

15. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

Thank you brother, it's because of this community that I keep going.
    Day 17

16. PerseveranceToday

PerseveranceToday Fapstronaut

17. Julito

Julito Fapstronaut

18. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut