1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dreams. When do you get them?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Di.Do.555, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Today is the 53rd day on hardmode.
    So far i haven't experienced any wet dreams. My entire life i have always m'd and nearly everyday.
    I just want to know how it feels and why is it not happening to me.

WinstonDotMY likes this.
  2. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Have you had wet dreams In the past during teenage years? That’s one factor.

Your body could re-absorb semen efficiently eliminating the need of a wet dream

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  3. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

I have never went more than 4 days b4 joining this site.

CaptainFranklin likes this.
  4. kamov

kamov Fapstronaut

Im 40 days of hard mode. No edging, no peeking, no p-subs, nothing.
    Not a single wet dream!

I guess a wet dream isn't something that happens to everyone, but I'm glad. Not having a wet dream means that your old sperm is getting reabsorbed into your body. Some of them leaks during your pee but much of them are reabsorbed.

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  5. As I understand it, most men will never have wet dreams after they start masturbating and you've been masturbating for what, 25 years? Most teenagers get them only before their first time masturbating and those who start to M sooner may never have a wet dream in their life. Wet dreams are triggered by mental stimulus, but once you masturbate and add physical sensations to the equation, it's hard to achieve orgasm by mental stimuli alone. And, most guys, once they discover masturbation do it again, and again, and again.

I had two wet dreams in my teenage years. I tried to have one in my twenties but was unsuccessful. I've had two now in my forties, but only after long periods of hardmode. The last one was on day 130 . . .

I'm sure there are exceptions, but most of the men on here who struggle with wet dreams are in their teens and twenties. They didn't masturbate daily for as many years as you and I did. It's going to take you a long time to undo decades of desensitisation.

Di.Do.555 and seaguy44 like this.
  6. seaguy44

and also from what I understand, it also depends on the quality of healthy erections. As an example, my erections aren't the best, but when I had my wet dreams in my teens and in my 20s, my erections at that time were rock hard. So I think that could be another factor too

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  7. seaguy44

Well said! Interesting that you had two wet dreams in your forties. I haven't had one yet in my 40s but in my 20s yes, maybe once in 30s? and it happened on DAY 130... that's 4-5 months.. wow that's a long time

+TenPercent and Di.Do.555 like this.
  8. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

This is blasphemy to the semen retention community. Trust me when I say you do not want to have wet dreams. It feels like fucking shit. You just lost your life force seed through no will of your own, and barely got to enjoy the pleasure. Be lucky you haven’t had any.

WinstonDotMY and Di.Do.555 like this.
  9. TheRetainer

TheRetainer Fapstronaut

Day 61 Hardmode.

no wet dreams

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  10. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

They happen randomly..sometimes even in the afternoon. Its very fast, there’s hardly any erection...and u may suddenly wake up feeling “wet”.

No offence bro, but haven’t you had them before learning to M?

11. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I don't, I always wake up immediately for some reason. Never got them as a teenager, don't now.