1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HELL WEEK | Self Improvement Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Hi... I haven't forgotten about the plan.. I was just dealing with so much.. Ramadan is over too..
    But I am ready again!! I will put the revised plan later.. And this time!! I will have my name pit on the Hall of Fame..
    @MONSTER MONK I don't see you around much.. I hope you are alright.. :)
    But don't you dare disappear before putting my name on the Hall of Fame.. ;) I totally love this challenge!!

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Love the energy. I know you will, its my gut feeling, and its never wrong.
    If you see me around often then that's a bad thing. I'm just waiting for the start of a new month to start a Hell week of my own. Absence is Presence.

....... likes this.
  3. I will start this plan from. MONDAY...
    Sunday... Is for to build a momentum.. :)

* better not find me sleeping after 9:00 AM.
    * cleaning + 1 time dishes.
    * 1.5 hr work at the very least..
    * book reading (complete the one that I have started.. And start the next one.)
    * Quran reading
    * Surah Yusuf lectures everyday.
    * nofap... No more than 2.5hrs.
    * Tony Lister..
    - Monday: weekly call
    - Tuesday: daily program: 7
    - Wednesday: DP: 8
    - Thursday: mid-week call
    - Friday: DP: 9
    - Saturday: DP: 10​
    This is the new plan.. And I really need to do this in order to have a tiny bit confidence in myself again...
    Let's see.. Where we go from here. :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  4. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I hope 2.5 hours is the weekly cap.
    New Plan updated to OP.

....... likes this.
  5. Umm.. No.. It is for a day.. I have so many journals for daily updates and it. Takes me nearly an hour to write my own journal entry.. And it is the maximum limit..

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  6. Day one... DOWN!!
    It was a perfect day! I did everything.. The whole day was productive... I loved every second of it..
    It is my bare minimum.. But still I could do my bare minimum after months!! :) ❤️ so yeah..
    Monday
    Tuesday... Here I come!!

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  7. Okay.. Today.. I wasted 5 hours... In useless YT videos.. But I caught myself and did everything on the list.. Though I am way too late to bed now.. So.. Not a great day..
    Monday
    Tues
    -day
    Tuesday is not completely conquered!! :/

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  8. Muahahaha..
    Monday
    Tues
    -day
    Wednesday it was a perfect shot right between the eyes..
    I am so tired these days... I don't have any more comments.. Just..
    Muahahahhahaha.. :p

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  9. So.. Today was perfect in productivity... The only problem was..
    Today, I woke up at 8:30AM.. But I kept completing my dream so I got up at 9:00 AM. After that.. My whole body was so tired and exhausted, I couldn't do anything... So I knida nap till 10:00AM half time on sofa half time sitting somewhere, I think...

So... My status is probably..
    Monday
    Tues
    -day
    Wednesday
    Thursd
    -ay
    ?
    Whatever.. It was a good day.. :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  10. K
    It wasn't a perfect day..
    Couldn't do Tony and Surah Yusuf lecture.. Due to family emergency..
    So..
    Monday
    Tues
    -day
    Wednesday
    Thursd
    -ay
    Fri-day

11. Uhhh... Today was bussyyy.. I only slept for 5 hours and that was even divided into 3 parts. And rest of the day.. I didn't stop to breathe.. :/
    Still found time to do 2 things from my list above..
    So..
    Monday
    Tues
    -day
    Wednesday
    Thursd
    -ay
    Fri-day
    Sat-urday
    But it was still a good day as I learnt a lot about myself today.. :)

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  12. Now that I look at it.. Why doesn't it look as good as my week has been..?
    My week had been AWESOME!!!
    I feel like I achieved A LOT this week.. I want to have many weeks like this one.. :)
    Now, I might not have done my scheduled plan everyday of the week.. I am still pleased with every day! And not because I couldn't do it before... Because, they were perfect according to the circumstances of that particular day.. (Yes.. We are ignoring 5 hours from Tuesday! Don't interrupt.. :/ )
    So.. Next week.. New plan.. More effort.. :)
    In shaa Allah.. :)

Maltheal and MONSTER MONK like this.
  13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Do you consider it worthy of the Hall of Fame? Or will you try again?
    And enjoy your rest, you did good

....... likes this.
  14. Ohh.. I thought it was yours to decide.. But yeah.. I think I will add it to Hall if Fame...
    Does that mean.. The challenge is completed? Can't we have a new flavour to it? (☆.☆) like... Giving colors for every week that is completed..? 7 weeks, 7colors, one rainbow?

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  15. Maltheal

Maltheal Fapstronaut

I admire your efforts and persistence. That's truly amazing keep up the positivity. And I'd really like to hear about your plans for the week I'm sure I'll find more motivation and inspiration in these. Always keep smiling :)

....... likes this.
  16. This week or the past one?

:) thanks for the message btw.. :)
    You also keep a smile always.. :)

17. Maltheal

Maltheal Fapstronaut

Well I'd like to hear about both if that's okay with you. I'm searching for more inspiration. I'm on day 12 now but I want a push you know to continue going I feel like we can do it this time isA. :)

....... likes this.
  18. :)

I didn't post here in details as I have my journal in which I ramble too much.. :D

But here is my week..
    First thing that I learnt from the past month was that I needed a routine that is not too rough but one that will keep me busy all the time so I don't have time to fantasize or read garbage novels as they are my triggers.
    Second thing I needed was to do my works to do lists as procrastination makes me behind my work which stress me out that also makes me relapse...

With these two things.. I devised a plan.. Things that will keep me busy lightly, finish my work load and teach me.. Also keep me physically active at some extent...

This week was amazing... As I did accomplish my real goal.. :) I was happy and content and stress free. And I didn't waste a single minute. See.. The days where I couldn't do my challenge things, it was due to some unexpected turn of events, not because of procrastination.

Also.. I started a little journal that I could carry with me.. In which I wrote little things I had to do in the day.. Kinda a bullet journal.. That helped a great deal! I made the list at night for the next day so when I woke up, I knew what to do instead of just wondering about and forgetting things.. And it also helped to shift the little things of secondary important things, that I couldn't complete in the day, to the next day.. And close the day physically.. It soothed me that it was a good day closing instead of being in my head just wondering how the day was.. :)

So.. I guess that was it.. The thing is.. Keeping a close eye on yourself like you would on a little kid with care, love and meticulously

This week's plan is not made yet due to the family emergency.. Though I will try to do that in a day or two.
    Best of luck to your journey.. :)

Maltheal likes this.
  19. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Looks very interesting! Can i join in?

MONSTER MONK and ....... like this.
  20. Maltheal

Maltheal Fapstronaut

Wow that's really amazing being physically active is one of the best things to do with the extra surge of energy we sometimes get. And yeah getting work done makes life way better especially for those of us who have tons of work to finish. I wish you the best in your journey.
    I so proud of you sister :D
    And I'm looking forwards to hear more good news about you. :)

....... likes this.