1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just wanted to say this

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kian_boem98, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

So my friend is friends with this girl on Facebook and I liked her back in high school And my friend posted a Memory of a picture of myself and the girl I liked back in high school liked the picture haha

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

She could liked the picture because both of you were in there or just because she was in the photo.
    if you still like her, go for it, you can use that photo as an easy entry point. You have nothing to lose.

angelpart likes this.
  3. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

she wasn’t in the picture Or anything it was just a picture of myself.

4. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

What are you going to to then?

FX-05 likes this.
  5. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

Nothing lol but it doesn’t mean anything maybe she Saw the picture while scrolling and just liked the picture and that’s it

6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

haha, sorry. Now I understood your first post. Yeah, it's probably just coincidence that you both liked that photo.
    It doesnt' matter, you like her. Make a move, don't look for a reason to do it. Just go for it. Be bold, take risks.

7. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

Can’t do nothing because she has bf lol

8. Ok. So what was the purpose of this thread then?

9. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Yes you can , a lot of guys ask out girls with boyfriends. but is honorable that you don't. I'm also not interested to ask out girls that are taken.

Branchman likes this.
  10. Yes and those people are scum.

11. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

lol I don’t even know why I got so happy that she liked a picture of me on Facebook haha but yeah it doesn’t mean anything she was scrolling through Facebook and saw a picture of me and just liked it lol