1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Submariner

Submariner Fapstronaut

2. Hi guys I've been trying to do the 90-day challenge again for some time, and I keep failing. I have decided to come back to the 30-day for now, and try to succeed with this. I also realized that having alcohol is a real trigger for me to act out and PMO, and go to awful websites I never want to see again, so I will be abstaining from drinking as well for the next 30 days. I'm glad to join you all here. Day 0.

3. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Day 30 :) bye bye everyone see you all there in the next challenge

4. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

5. Ash_says

Ash_says Fapstronaut

Day 1 Starts today,

6. Ash_says

Ash_says Fapstronaut

Congratulations

I Will Survive and Submariner like this.
  7. Day 4/30.

It's up to you how you want to do it @Vendidad. You can, if you want, just do the 7 day challenge, then start on day 7 when you enter the 14 day challenge, etc.
    Or, do as many others do: Do the 7 day, and then start on day 0 of 14 day challenge, then 0 of 30 day etc (this can be difficult to track initially).

The latter is what I do. In any case, you certainly don't need to be present in all the challenges. (Heh, although it does provide an interesting motivation for staying the course - less challenges to check-in to as you progress!)

8. Present in all the challenges was motivated for me but unfortunately took me a lot of time.
    If the rules supported this case as you say, it would be great. We no longer have to spend a lot of time on all the challenges in this case.
    Thank you for your valuable guidance.

Day 3

9. Welcome friend. We are in this journey together.
    Lets push on and get through this

10. Its good to stay positive and use your time better. Try not to wonder much into what was/what could have been. Try thinking of things yiu can do and improve..

I Will Survive likes this.
  11. 18/30

12. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Checking in guys - thank you for all your support again!

Day 4/30 No MO
    Day 39/90 No P

13. James8707

James8707 Fapstronaut

14. Abyin Abraham

Abyin Abraham New Fapstronaut

15. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

16. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut