1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting day 5. Not a huge number but, about tied with where I’ve been at real-wise lately. Interactions with ladies who have attractive figures through messenger videos that have friended me on social media have and flirted extreme have aroused me and made it difficult (last night and particular) to keep self-control. Keeping my mind out of the gutter has improved massively. As far as self-improvement: I did my physical therapy yesterday and did my third day of functional hypertrophy (body building, with strength gains vs. fluid gains) for only the second or third time in my life or since college with the number of sets and recovery limitations scheme. Burns bad with the lactic build-up (catalyst for muscle growth).

Also did two phone interviews for jobs on three hours of sleep, one fair the other great, and applied for a job up the street at a bakery/cafe and made a good impression.

Let’s get it solders. A feeding of inspiration for you all. This lit a huge inferno in me!! From the Academy of Ideas

2. Reporting for day 96
    Scheduled respected, but barely.
    Will gain my momentum again, only 1 exam is done, still 3 to go

MONSTER MONK and im’possible like this.
  3. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Day 26.
    Had a beer to celebrate the MA. Urges have been tolerable thank God. Gonna spontaneously teach in church on Sunday. Please pray I'll find a good topic.

4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Martial arted :emoji_juggling:
    Checklist completed some.
    All good.
    A very nice dinner followed by few drinks.
    Good start for the weekend!
    Out.

MONSTER MONK and fg4795 like this.
  5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good share Lt ! Hero or zero. I almost forgot this army had a goal of making the former. I mean "transformer" :D

Casper400, MONSTER MONK and fg4795 like this.
  6. bornagaingirl

Day 27, reporting completion of the sexual addiction 101 class on Pathformen. That was really good! I feel like in the last few days I've been a bit bad at doing other things like exercise, motivation to work and things like that and just stuck in procrastination. Not good.

7. Day 97 checking
    No real schedule.
    Losing momentum, in the middle of the exams.
    Will not let it happen.

8. bornagaingirl

I think I can now level up to Warrant Officer, having completed one course and three weeks? Or is it one course per rank right now and then 3 per rank afterwards? I am still a bit confused haha.

fg4795 likes this.
  9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

The recommended pace was for everyone to finish it without pressure. And this is not intended to complete one time and then forget about it. As you progrss, you might need to look back. First course completion makes you a warrant level. And yes you're right.
    Congrats tho, do you wanna medal for this?

fg4795 likes this.
  10. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting from the weekend service :emoji_european_castle:
    Praise in the valley.
    A man named Goliath was feared by everyone in the Israel. He was 9 foot tall, thousands pounds something. A boy named David challenged him. Goliah wasn't paying attention to him because he was a teenager, and looked like a dog in his eyes. David didn't paying attention to his words, but God's words. So he defeated him by a sling shot, in a valley.
    But precisely, he was defeated by faith. Appearance has no final say in battle. You might see enemy is strong now, but without blessing, he is just an empty shell. Make your battle field into a blessing field. You might be in a valley (nagative) now, but with a faith, can turn it to a jump pad. A whole different story is waiting.

Casper400 and fg4795 like this.
  11. Reporting for day 98
    Exam tomorrow.
    We will see.

Coffee Candy and im’possible like this.
  12. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting Day 7.
    Not a very impressive number overall but as good as I’ve been at lately. Starting to feel over the hump. In the past I’ve noticed that after 7-14 days it gets easier.

Completed another day of Functional Hypertrophy Training (a form of body building) and the number of sets and reps are starting to get easy. Ready to turn up the volume- probably more reps and then less test coming up next workout! Also during recovery of a hamstring strain, did our incline and felt the burn and pushed through holding my cadence and turnover up the steps to the top! Felt good to conquer that and that incline has a congruently hard cardio aspect of it if you go without stopping.

Let’s keep against the Enemy soldiers!

MONSTER MONK and im’possible like this.
  13. bornagaingirl

Day 28. 4 weeks! Spoke at church today. Sooo good to have been back at church!

14. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

India mike reporting,
    Daily pt is done :emoji_runner:
    Dehydration a little bit. Gotta keep the water flow :emoji_tropical_drink:
    :emoji_dagger: All movements unlocked. Master would be proud of me. Same move an hour makes difference.
    Another bravo week.
    India mike out.

MONSTER MONK, fg4795 and Coffee Candy like this.
  15. Checking for day 99
    Done the exam.
    Time for the next one

16. bornagaingirl

woah we gotta celebrate tomorrow @fg4795

Checking in for day 29. Work deadline tomorrow going to be tough. but yeah I might get another day. flatline is a b*tch lol.

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 17 hell mode
    Waking up at 0530 hrs X 0630
    Sleeping before 2230 hrs X 000
    PHYSICAL

• Wim Hoff Breathing.:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    • Morning stretches.:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    • 3 days/week fasted Workout, ab training on rest days.:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    • Kegels.:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    • calorie tracking:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    SPIRITUAL
    • 5 daily prayers on time. X 3 on time
    • Quran reading 1hr. X
    MENTAL
    • 21hrs total study TIME (1.5hrs)
    • Meditation 10mins X
    • Quick maths brain training X
    HABITS
    • Phone time > 1hr X 1hr30
    • reading a Book. X
    • Mindful eating. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    • Showing Gratitude to God.:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    I'm back Ladies!

18. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Rank Updates to be made shortly. Keep it up Soldiers!

19. A double party ;), wonderful work on your first month :)

20. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I'm reporting,
    Training exercise. Better than last time.
    Phsycal: Just some crunches.
    Mental: n/a
    Spiritual: appreciation for the food.
    Congrats on 140 to the monk and almost :emoji_100: to the bird!
    PS: The girl for a month!
    I'm out.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020