1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

19Y with prone M overuse or PIED (I don't know yet) and a gf

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Sobretension, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Sobretension

Sobretension Fapstronaut

Hi everybody.

I'm a 19 years old male and I've masturbated prone for at least 8 years, an habit which I'm slowly eliminating, and I've also PMO for at least 6 years, but even then I got aroused when being with a girl.
    About 45 days ago I got to know the girl with which I'm having a really good relationship, and we are really close to being together in something serious. The problem is, it is impossible to me to have a full erection with her, even when I really like her and she turns me on. The most I've been able to get was a 50% one. It was enough for her but I want to be able to give it all for both of us.
    So I decided to start no P, and only M when thinking about her for at least 30 days.

My question is, is it ok if I still have sex with her? Or if we cuddle/kiss would that have an impact on my recovery?

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Yes you can if you want to. Maybe it would be good to stop M too, that wil keep all that sexual tension inside you and will be more aroused with your girlfriend and have better erections during sex.

Deleted Account and Sobretension like this.
  3. Sobretension

Sobretension Fapstronaut

Haven't thought about this. Thanks